xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Music

Man, This Is My Worst Sig Ever...

Posted Image

Well, I felt like creating a sig...at 12 oclock at night...and I have been at the computer for a while now....and I cannot see....and this is the worst sig I have ever done...And I want everyone to give me suggestions on what to do next time or just yell at me or something so I never ever ever ever make a sig this bad again...k?

why are there black dots on the left hand corner on the top?? is it meant to be there or was it cause your vision was poor?

don't spam - I don't think it's that bad it's just kind of light and boring. Yeah I can see those black dots aswell... what are they ?You know a lot of peopel tell me to colour my pictures more but I like it in just one colour....thats the way it's suppose to be...i think

It's good, but it's overdone - i've seen so many with a action figure and a gun and the same old grunge effects. It's just become boring. No offence, but you should thinnk of something original. Like good old anime with bright colors and vector graphics. You have the potential to make a nice sig just get inspiration. An idea: Trigun or crayon shinchan!

I'm no graphics guru, but I'll put in my two cents anywho.Its not that bad. I dont like the demensions, but its okay. I like the colors..I also see the black dots, and hope that they arent intentional, because if they are, then its really ugly and doesnt work at all. lol. I dont know.. Its just okay. I actually havent seen many siggies with guns and stuff, so I cant say its not original. LOL.Hugs,Amby

Posted Image

I fixed it up just a little, but lol seeing you are all so anxious to find out what the dots are I will tell you....It is called a bad brush...lol, I didn't notive it until AFTER I had saved the image as .jpeg and closed photoshop...My fault...I may make a couple anime sigs as Jave says...And yes...I have made over 1,000 sigs I am a pretty good sig maker...and before I came here I had my own Design website and a great staff....Its just I haven't gotten lazy over the past 3 months =D....What do you mean by graphics?

Trigun = Awesome.