xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
7r33

1 Year From The Date Of The Windows 2k Sorce Leek

Just thought everyone should know that... not that i have it becosue that would be a crime but it just shows microsoft is fianly starting to fall to the outher powers of the coputer *cough linux* :D

What Windows 2000 Source Leak.

A year ago several hundreds of megabytes of code spread on the net, the code was allegedly a small part of the Windows 2000 source code.
I don't really understand what a leak of Windows code has to do with Linux, or how the presence of Linux forced the leak. Or perhaps 7r33 really meant "leek" and there is some fiendish vegetable plot in the making!

well, That may be true...but people will not know what you are talking about because of your horrible grammar skills.

49788[/snapback]

A bit below the belt perhaps? But I can see your point... I read this crazy report that "Microsoft is dying" because of its ancient programming (Read: IE, the same 7 year old frame) and the fact that its new operating system is now over 2 years late.