xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
disbadaszfool

Not Fair!

well i wouldnt be angry but i guess you have a reason to be, well unless you really need one i guess it doesnt really matter but then again i cant say cause i had a cell phone since grade 6...

And you don't have a phone? I'd be extremely pissed at that. But would you really use it? Do they have to pay for their minutes?

Then it should be ok. I got mine earlier this year because I was entering high school and I would need it for band trips, Latin club meetings, emergencies. I don't have to pay for mine, but I rarely use up my minutes. My brothers didn't get theirs till they went to college so I feel kind of lucky. It's just the busy world we live in today.

I think I got my first phone at 11, big fat Nokia thing. You really should have one now at 16, surely you got mates you need to be texting and calling?Now when I look at it, I didn't really need a phone at 11 that's very extravagent!

There's really no point to having a phone until high school. It's also rediculous for a ten year old to have one. At 16 you should probably have one, and even more so since your younger sisters have them.

couldnt you work at your age and buy one yourself?? eh? :D and i have had my phone since i was 12 and everyone in my class has one. We are 13-14 years old.

i think that cell phones are a waste of money to a certain extent. for emergencies yeah, they are good, but other then that... people just sit and talk on it and waste all their minutes and get charged even more for it... so i am one without