xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zagubadu?

Finally Going To Stop Drugs

Yea so this is kind of an interesting experience. I never thought something like this could even happen to someone like me. It seemed like something that should be on TV except on a huger scale. But still it relates. I posted a topic a while ago about how I got caught with a little bit of weed at school. All though they didn't actually get the evidence ( Weed ) apparently someone had already snitched and thats all they needed on me and my friend who sold it to me. I got rid of it before they searched me by giving it to another one of my friends named Vinny. So I got suspended anyways and it was this big thing and I was going to have to go to drug counselling even though I believe there are people out there who really needed it. I think drug counseling is wasted on people who don't have a problem. I know thats the first step admitting you have a problem. I think smoking weed once a month is not a problem. Anyways back to the story so he brought it with him back to his house and called me saying he would bring it tomorrow. He kept saying excuse after excuse about how he didn't have it up until Thursday afternoon when he called me saying he would leave it under a dumpster behind a store near our school. At this point I'm the most suspicious person in the world. I knew something was wrong. That maybe he had just lost it or decided to keep it to himself or something like that. Because at that day in school I didn't just give him the joint I also gave him my bowl, and three lighters which were in a cardboard case. So its Friday and school just ended I'm walking too where it is and I start feeling bad and all antsy. I just feel like somethings wrong but I didn't know what. So I get it from under the dumpster and start walking towards school to catch the bus and all of a sudden I hear someone hollering at me. I turn around too see some guy who turned out to be a undercover detective. So I was five feet on school grounds with something illegal. I haven't heard if I'm expelled or not but if I am its like wow the difference in that could have been a few feet. I've never been handcuffed before or arrested so it was weird. So there I am standing there like what the hell as some guy is running at me like I was just about to start running. He says come over here. At that point I knew what was going on. So I was taken to the Police Dept. in cuffs. Oh but of course he had to talk to the principal at my school so I had to walk through the school cuffed and looking like an idiot. Which I knew he really didn't have to talk to him he just wanted to do that to be an *bottom*. There I am getting finger printed, picture taken, and searched. When I found out he was a cop I had a pretty good idea of what happened. Some how my friend Vinny got caught with it. ( I originally thought it was the school who caught him ) But it was actually his mom who found it and she called the cops. Over a joint which is ridiculous. So they set up this whole operation where they were going to get me to take possession of it again. I've also never been interrogated before which was also pretty ridiculous. Kept asking questions where have you been getting it, where do they live, where do they keep it? He said me not answering questions would put me in Long Creek which is a Juvenile Detention Center. So I've figured by now I've ruined an entire family by telling them where I've bought it from. He kept saying they would do the same to you. They're not your real friends. You have no friends. It was all really annoying. I told him I don't think smoking weed is a problem, I also don't think it should be illiegal. If its illegal cigaretts and alcohol should also. I'm not going to smoke anymore because its not worth this. Being high is not worth going to jail for. Its just the whole drug counselling thing being expelled from school its going to really suck. How are they supposed to help someone like me in drug counselling when I don't need it and am over drugs? Weeds not like crack you don't get withdrawals, you don't crave it, and I don't believe you need drug counseling for it. Can anyone tell me what counselling is like? I'm going to try and have fun with it which sounds silly but I plan on telling here what I think of pot. I'm a very strong willed person and stubborn too so if they get me out of there thinking pot is bad and Blah Blah Blah well they would be dreaming.

yup. you do sound strong willed and stubborn. nothing wrong with standing up for what you believe in. fact is though, you DO have a problem. you broke the law. cigarettes and alcohol are legal when you are the right age. but they ARE illegal at YOUR age. you ain't gonna change any laws and all you are going to look like is a teenage fool if you start spouting your mouth like you did here. i am sure you would make a great role model for all kids your age. heck, let 'm all smoke a bowl and their weed on them at all times. especially on school grounds. it would be great because pot should be legal. you sound rediculous bud.counseling? you need it. maybe you don't have a problem or weed doesn't cause you any problems. drugs controll peoples lives though and i think it would be good for you to see how and hear other peoples stories. maybe you aren't too stubborn to be taught something there.....because that too is real life. i watched a stand up comedy show recently. he said weed is the "screw it"(substitute screw with the word that begins with an F). doesn't make you care about anything. makes you hungry and tired and not givin' a crap in the world. basically those three things.i smoked it. heck....alot in the 7th grade. now maybe every once in a while. no biggie. it's illegal....but if i ever get caught, i will take it like a man because i know the consequences of my actions. i wont squeel on other people or whine like a female dog saying it should be legal just because i like it once in a blue moon. but don't jump on the bandwagon because of the other female dogs out there whining about how it should be legal and how it doesn't hurt you and how it's safer than alcohol. you just show your teenage immaturity when you do that and spout b.s.now my recomendation is to lay off the stuff. if you were a parent, you wouldn't want you kid to be doing illegal stuff and CERTAINLY wouldn't want them smokin' anything or drinking anything. sometimes it's not even you people will worry about. it's the other people who you hang around with who do the same things they have to worry about. the good and bad influences in your life.but yea, i wouldn't go in to counseling with your ignorance and stubborness. go there with an open mind. it ain't gonna kill ya bud. it will just make you a better person by one more experience in your life that is REAL. just remember. everyone has problems. so do you. it's just the degree of our problems that we judge. you may not have a bigger problem than the other guy, but it doesn't mean you don't have problems.the cops were right. you have no real friends....especially if they are gonna rat you out. this is the lifestyle you want? or maybe you want some real friends? do you know where they may be hiding for you to meet one day? think about that. and think about if you have a little brother or sister and how you think it would be ok for them to take a toke with ya.....everyone should try it, right?i hope you have the decency to appologize to your family and everyone who cares about you after finding out someone they loved got handcuffed, arrested, finger printed, and the whole 10 yards. you care about them too and not just your own self. they want the best for you. do you want the best for you? if so, then start now to live up to your potential.personally, i like ya....so i never want to see you on cops one day.....especially if weed wasn't enough for ya....

That's tough that you got busted. Now you have to move on. Theres no point in thinkingyour a rebel, it won't get you anywhere. Right now what you need is good p.r. That can come in the form of getting good marks at school. Perhaps working at a part time job too.Show people your together.Do these things and just ride it out, and everything will be allright.Sorry to hear about your bad luck. Time heals everything.

I think it is ridiculous that pot is illegal. It is not harmful to you, and it is actually better then smoking cigarettes or drinking alcohol. You can't develop a dependency on it, or get addicted either.

Yea anwii I strongly disagree with what you have to say to me. First of all I don't want everyone smoking it. Heck I don't want anyone smoking it. Why would I want to cause more attention to it. Anyways its besides the point what I wanted to say up there in that wall of text was this. It doesn't matter if you think its not harmful, addicting, or bad at all! The main point is that its illegal. I wish all the people I knew who smoke pot could feel what I felt that day. Sure it may not be all that bad and also there are worse things out there SOME in which are legal, but the main point is pot is illegal so unless you feel like going to jail for what is basically nothing just don't do it. Seriously it felt silly and stupid getting arrested over what lots of people believe to be nothing. What I believe to be nothing. It just doesn't matter what anyone thinks of it because if you live in the U.S. its illegal and will be that way forever. Lots of people think and say oh one day it will be legalized. Well its not going to happen. Its going to go as far as Medical Marijuana which I think is fantastic. The reason for this is treatments for cancer and lots of other diseases leave you without an appetite. If you don't eat you can get sicker and eating is very important if your dying thats obvious. Without certain nutrients and a healthy appetite it can get worse and it can be harder to recover. Pot brings back your appetite so I think thats good that its helping people. So I hate people who think pot should be completely illegal. Sort of off topic here. :)