xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
social-butterfly

Hockey being a fan in Hockey

has anyone ever been to a Hockey game ? :) that is one my wishes to be a hockey game ,watch it first handed .it just excites me completely in watching a kick@#$ game .I followed mavericks ,closely and seem to one there fans that find themselves screaming and cheering them in my own living room ,although one my dreams is to be there ,live ,watching just one game ,I would be totally happy to experience that .sirota is the rookie leader in all central hockey at least through my eyes .He has achieved in leading mavericks for past two seasons and always stands his own .although find self pouting just a little as the team lost their third game last Saturday ,they played as if they held no energy ,or boost to actually play as they are known to perform .they was stomped by the river kings ,losing in big manner .that was a disappointment there ,watching that .besides I am from Missouri and there was no scoring 2nd period considering mavericks outstanding performance against the river kings .Missouri earned complete golden opportunity to get back in the game at the end of that period ,when river kings was pulled away for three complete straight penalties .where Missouri got that chance to pull themselves up .although sad to state ,they didn't hold their own at all ,through out the game .they are really lagging ,last few games .So does anyone follow Hockey?if so whats your favorite Team?Have you been to live Hockey game ?share details ,as I love hearing ,those areas I've not yet experienced my own self . :D

I love hockey games, but i've never been to one.And I'm canadian :angel:So it's like, I should actually be going to one, I suppose.. but I've watched a lot of fails like when the hockey players fall, or do some odd things.. on youtube. haha. I watch it on tv, a looooot. I want to go, I also kind of want to play hockey in real life since it's fun and it's a great sport to play with a lot of people and skating is pretty fun.

I've never been to a hockey game, but I follow the winter olympics this year (mostly hockey). And I have a bad feeling about the Finland-USA match tonight... :DI'm cheering for Finland.@Jenni123: Yay Finland won something, at last :angel: The girls are tougher I guess, since Finland lost to Sweden in men's series.And I suck at hockey myself :P

Yes.I've been to lots of N.H.L games,thought not in a long time.The games are way better to see live than they are on t.v. It'sway,way better.No matter where you are sitting,you can hear the scraping of blades on the ice,and the slapping of the hockey sticks, and all the sounds of the game like theyare right in front of you,which they are.On t.v the rink always looks much bigger than it actually is. Watching the game liveis much more intimate and in your face.