xisto Community
satish_gsk

Which Is The Best Social Networking Site? Tell the Reason why it is the best networking site...:D

Facebook is bit getting less secure these days. They are making our activity seen to other users/members with search option and also profile can be viewed outside for non-logged in users if not setted. So facebook is lagging that security. Orkut allows protection from getting not indexed on search for non-logged in users but for logged in users it is less secure. Besides there is lot of security and script kiddies for orkut. So both facebook and orkut are less secure, so use it upto some limited extent.

Facebook all the way (maybe not ALL the way). Most people I know use it so...yeah :). Myspace is beyond ugly. They allow people to customize their profiles. This is supposed to be a pretty neat feature but it FAILS miserably 95%. Facebook has some bugs here and there though. Sometimes the IM irritates me so much when my message doesn't send.

If I were forced to choose, I would say they are all terrible. I don't like social networking sites.They are all over rated, and in a few years time, they won't be so popular anymore.They are just a fad, to be honest.

If I were forced to choose, I would say they are all terrible. I don't like social networking sites.
They are all over rated, and in a few years time, they won't be so popular anymore.

They are just a fad, to be honest.

I disagree. This is one of the only methods I have to keep track of my old friends that have moved away. I just happened to find a lot of old friends through social networks.  Social networks are also great for business if one knows how to manipulate it effectively.

of course facebook is the best and it is owning :D (EXAGGERATED) yes facebook is the best social networking for meI can use it for business, Games, Traffic source for my blog and more more.. My facebook account can also be use in some websites so it is very flexible imagine having one facebook account in so many different websites like digg or more.facebook also dominating, it dominates all the competent or rival networking sites :)

Well, let me put this another vote for Facebook, since this is the one i've been using and the most effective one. :DMaybe my vote is Not really counted though, because i don't really into stuffs like networking or another old-friend-finder-story sites, except when i need something there. Not to mention that my local friends also don't have much sites of choice... But anyway, facebook sure success on bringing traffic to my site (stats said that half of my visitor came from the links i gave on facebook), and more good thing for the facebook login connect, fbxml and other page/group things. It's really nice having them connected :)