xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
overburn1976

Generating Online Sales Why most online businesses dont generate sales.

Most online businesses don't generate sales for one reason and one reason only. Lack of copy writing expertise. You must be a master at this if you expect to generate sales on your website. You must know what to write and in what order. You must know what promotions you will offer and you must know what questions your potential customers are asking themselves. Here is a link to get started and learn alot about the right way to copy write. https://www.htl.london/news/3-website-design/website-designers-rescue-website-clients/62-website-designers-rescue-website-clients. Good luck.

the product is $1.99 mm it is so suspicious for me like the google generator scam? I forgot the name but it is also for $1 and they said will deliver the product but didn't and the $1 money making ebook, yes I've got the ebook but the contents and the tutorial it gives to me is an old and not working method today, anyway can you please give us some proof that this is true? and some view of it's content? maybe a little bit?

It has to do with SEO if no-one can find your stuff who is going to buy it? You could have the best cheapest item out there and no ones knows about it. The bigger companies can get away with not caring where their web site shows up in the search engines, but the small guys cant

I have to agreee whole heartedly with mharrison, the greatest deal in the world on the very best web site won't do you a single bit of good if nowbody can find your site. And getting your site out there is the hardest thing in the world to do. Especially for the little guy who does not have a huge advertising budget. That where the bigger companies have a huge advantage.

Well... For me, there is no magic way to online sales. It simply has to do with your focus and consistent hard work.Start by providing content, generating leads and monitoring the whole process. If successful, then continue to push the Repetition Button as much as you like.Thanks

I found that by removing social media buttons, clickthrough ratio on my blog is improved. Be it sales page or blog where ads are slapped. You can improve your CTR for ad networks by removing those bookmarking buttons. Think about it you are driving your traffic away from your site in the excuse of bookmarking. Single visitors who likes your site can bookmark it anyway they wish, why drive them away with those buttons and reduce one good click be it adsense or other sales sites. Online sales can be improved by monitoring and testing your business sites.

There is no magic trick to generating traffic or sales, you just have to advertise and have a quality product at a low price. In fact, people who are selling these "Generate Money" books are doing nothing more than advertising and trying to sale a product themselves. If they are so great at generating sales, who do you never hear about their products unless it is being spammed on a forum. I guess spam is the secret lol.

There is no magic trick to generating traffic or sales, you just have to advertise and have a quality product at a low price. In fact, people who are selling these "Generate Money" books are doing nothing more than advertising and trying to sale a product themselves. If they are so great at generating sales, who do you never hear about their products unless it is being spammed on a forum. I guess spam is the secret lol.

Lol. so true. i have seen many make money guru having trouble solving simple cms or system issues from which they benefit or make money. I guess making money means leaching others to some information. Not sure if this is ethical or not but people spam to make money and there is borderline on spam and legitimate sales.

Ironic because I dont see much copywriting on that site...

Although I do agree that a great sales copy will convert a larger number of visitors into clients, it is not the only reason some sites have difficulty making sales. To ensure you are capturing the business of the maximum number of visitors, you need to examine the habits of the visitors who have made purchases in the past.

Where did the visitors come from? (web site, search engine, direct link, etc.)

What country did they live in?

What is the most common language spoken by your customers?

What is the product or service you sell most often and what is different about it compared to your other products or services?

These are just some of the things that need to be researched in order to improve sales. These things are needed to improve the sales conversion from traffic that is already incoming to your web site, and they are in addition to the sales copy mentioned by the OP. After considering all this though you still haven't increased traffic volume, you have increased only sales conversion.

After considering all the above, try thinking of what other goods or services may be of interest to your customers. For example if you sell perfume on your web site, then perhaps many of your customers would also be interested in bubble bath, or cosmetics.

Now that you have identified some probable shared interests for your clients, you have an idea of where to advertise your own goods and services. If you were selling perfume as in the example above, placing an advertisment on a web site that sells bubble bath might increase quality visitors to your site since their customers share interest in your type of goods also.

It is important to always put yourself in the shoes of your visitors. Always keep asking yourself what you would want to see as a customer.

A friend of mine once said "In business to succeed you need to under promise, and over achieve." What this means is, always promise less to your client than what you can actually achieve for them. Then when you achieve more than they have been promised, they become very satisfied customers. I try remind myself of that often, and it have helped my business greatly.

Sorry if this response seems a little disorganized. I am too tired to be typing lol.