xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Alphacide

Midnight Release Are you going?

You going?  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Never heard of sony's MAG, but yeah i won't be there anyway. I don't really get What's the point for being up in the late midnight just for those 2 .____.

Many people pulled off an all-nighter at 11-10-09 when Modern Warfare 2 was released at midnight. A lot of my classmates went there. Some of them weren't even in school for the next day because they were playing MW2. I would not stay up until midnight just to buy a game. The price of the game is at its highest and I can wait for a game to have its price go down by at least 40%.

Even though i love MASS EFFECT! I don't think that i would pull a allnighter just so i could get the game. I will just wait till like a week or so. :)

I've gone to quite a few midnight releases ( Halo 3, Modern Warfare 2 just to name a few ) I wish I had some money for Mass Effect 2, but I'm a bit short on cash. I'm still getting it just not at the midnight release. :)

Never heard of sony's MAG, but yeah i won't be there anyway. I don't really get What's the point for being up in the late midnight just for those 2 .____.

I agree. It's really stupid to stay up just for a videogame. Anyhow, I think MAG is supposed to be "epic", due to the fact that it can have 256 players in a single battle. I think that's WAY to much. 256???!! Everyone would be SO disorganized.

I am a game freak but the games you mentioned here are not my cup of tea. I prefer not to play these games as they are out of this world and do not pose any interest for me. I will stick to thr first person shooter or the stretegy type as they are the best time killer. I also feel that these games are less popular than you may think. And forget Sony altogather, no good are they.