xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
unwanted_flower

Living One Way And Feeling Should Live Another Way . Feeling there is Life out there ,more than expected to live

How can a person stop feeling this over whelmed detachment from others . :D Have you ever wonder what your life would be like ,when there was no expectations of all areas you are expected to live in this world ? Sometimes I always feel this over whelming ,urge that comes over my life ,as knowing I will always be attached to those I love ,although there becomes this state that falls over me ,that I wake up in mornings and just want get in my car and head where ever my car takes me and money allows me to go ,without a care in the world and no expectations . I always felt there was something in me that always felt never to settle down ,live all those expectations that our parents ,hold for each of us as we grow up . Living certain life that allowed you to feel alive although no matter how much you try ,you find you are unable to handle ,living that care free lifestyle and come back ,living what was always expected of you .Being told should just suck it all up and become that better person and create a life that ,society expects of you to be doing ,so I did create a life and sucked it up in certain way . Although will that feeling that stays inside a person ,in breaking away from living a life that is expected of you to be living ,this detachment you hold inside yourself . Just to get in that car and drive away ,free without limitations in sucking life up and becoming like everyone else in this world . Have you ever ,held this feeling inside you ?Do you ever over come that emptiness inside you ? :)

There are certain times in life where a person reflects on oneself and say, "where do I fit in?" It's about the one--the one thing that makes you happy. And what is that one thing?Lost in what you should become and where you should be heading, at times is heavy burden. But, because you feel this way it does not mean you are lost. In fact, you're not the only one. I believe that it's a part of your life-part of thinking, a critical thinking process.Whatever the reasons you are going through at this moment, I can say at this stage of my life, that what others have projected on you, how you should be, what you should become, and where you should go are totally irreverent. This is not to advocate that you should not listen to them. All true seekers of life give a moment to every advice. But, knowing which ones to take and which ones to throw it away is what makes you successful in your journey. I'm not defining what a success is. I am defining what makes you a successful person by following your own road.Things and people influence your path everyday. And although they may be distractions they can be helpful as well. It's how you use these things around you to your advantage, that makes you a successful person. And I'm not just sugar coating in a way that makes everything glow like a rainbow. You have to define which road to take. You have to choose paths that will take you to your goal. Only you can let yourself be influenced in a good way or in a bad way. But it's up to you. This is your divine freedom. Wasting your life by not following what you were "meant" to do would be a mortal sin. And what were you meant to be? Only you will find out. This is the reason people seek out, study and exercise knowledge as they take the journey.On the last note, we all have this heckling "what if..." questions in our heads. The grass is greener on the other side, people might say. What if I should have done that. What could I have done it better? What if it was like this? If you are stuck on asking questions like these, you are not moving forward. Learn to break free from these life sucking questions. Part of growing up is learning to take responsibilities. Once you make a decision let your "what ifs" just fade away. And if the questions return learn to control your thoughts from these debilitating questions.

I really try to deattach myself, I found this article.. I read it through this persons experiences, and tried to put myself in this person's shoes.
It's really interesting, give it a read.

"Recently, I had a nice experience of what it feels like to "allow." I've been noticing that my office wastebasket is inadequate and it spills over too often. It is just a little eight-inch sea-grass basket and it barely holds two days worth of opened envelopes and crumpled paper. After months of mentally complaining about its lack of capacity, I finally asked myself, "So, what kind of wastebasket would I like?"
I began to imagine a sleek, black, matte finish wastebasket about 15 inches high with a 12 inch diameter top, and tapered at the bottom. Yes, that would be adequate for a week's worth of trash from my office and it would look professional alongside my other black office accessories.

Next I collected data on possible wastebaskets. For about a week, every time I entered a building that might have my ideal wastebasket, I looked for it. I found step-on aluminum cans -- no, I didn't want to step on anything. I found black plastic trash bins with swivel lids -- no, I didn't want a swivel lid -- I wanted an open receptacle so I can toss paper into it. I found black trash cans on wheels, but they were too industrial looking. I found ceramic pots that were almost right, but they were too heavy to empty out. I was noticing the price range went from $18.99 to $49.99.

Finally, I let it go. I told myself, "The right one will show up." And it did.

I was at the Hudson Bay Store, here in Victoria, BC, making a purchase when I decided to cash-in some of my "Reward Points" for a gift certificate. I had NEVER thought about cashing-in Reward Points before- - it had never occurred to me to do so. I took the elevator to the fifth floor and while a delightful young lady at the Reward Counter prepared my gift certificate, my eye scanned across the isle. There I noticed A BLACK WASTEBASKET, just the size and shape I had pictured in my imagination. With gift card in hand, I swiftly crossed the isle and lifted the basket. "Ah, it is made of felt-board and is very lightweight. Matte black finish with nail-head trim. About 14 inches high and 12 inches in diameter and tapered at the bottom. Very professional looking." I turned the basket upside-down to read the price: "$16.99." Very good! With my gift certificate in hand I proceeded to the checkout stand. When the clerk scanned the price, she gasped and asked me, "How much do you think this costs?"

"Well, the sticker says '$16.99'."

She was shaking her head in disbelief as she replied, "It's on sale for $5.00."

"Five dollars?" I asked, in complete surprise.

"Five dollars," she repeated.

"I'll pay cash and save my gift certificate!"

Can you imagine the joy I felt at that moment? Not only was the price right, but the manner in which my exact desire had come to me was absolutely delicious!

"Allowing" is simply the old adage: "Let go, and let God." It's "detachment from the outcome." More like "detachment from forcing something to happen."

Allowing is truly letting the Law of Attraction bring your desire into your sphere in its own time, place and manner. Allowing doesn't mean getting second best. It means allowing the Law of Attraction to bring your exact desire in the BEST way possible.

Is there something you are not allowing through trying to make it happen or by wanting it a certain way or at a certain time? Let it go. Believe that the Law of Attraction WILL bring it to you in the perfect time and the perfect way. Believe it because that IS the law."

:) Well thanks for interesting input here on this feeling and Topic ,I really was touched ,reading some of the replies and have to really admit ,it hit home in my own thoughts and about way Life should be .it isn't way Life feels one is expected to live or for reasons of all else in expectations ,you have to make those decisions for self and bring your own happiness at hand and taking that Journey that is for you to take .Those Tiny "what ifs" do seem to pile up in my thoughts at times ,that seems to leave me pondering on the direction I am taking and areas i am living ,they seem to become over whelming .to release those simple small what ifs can release alot of pressures in how a person should be living and finding happiness .thank you all very much for inspiration and replies . :D sometimes simple things in life can get over whelming in every day life in jumble of our thoughts .

the only people that limit us is our own selves. i don't know if anyone has ever heard this saying, but we ARE our worst enemy. society isn't. our parents aren't. we are. it all boils down to the choices WE make as nobody else, including society can actually make those choices. sure, we can be guided. we are always guided by something or someone. it's ultimately up to US to make our own choices. the RIGHT choices....for our own selvesit's a scarey world out there. it's different than how we are guided or meant to believe or WANT to believe for someone else if you are making those choices that will dictate your life FOR someone elsethose people who allow society or parents or ourselves to be someone we are not, are fake. they might as well be a ghost because nobody will ever truely know them.....or see them....only what their choices are.....even if they are their own worst enemy.this is a tricky subject because EVERYONE is different so advice can vary from person to person and this thread is very general when it needs to be addressed from individual to individual.getting in that car to drive away. sometimes you have to think about what you are driving away from. if nothing important, than drive away....or......drive away and now you will be leaving important things behind.life is a sacrifice. there is good and bad with any decision we make. there are also consequences. good and bad. to drive away, you could be leaving pretty important stuff behind and you can experience a lot more important stuff. it really boils down to what is most important. buffalohelp is wise in his thoughts about a lot of things.my opinion and the opinions of others don't really matter though. what matters is the opinion of the one seeking to live a life always meant to live....wether getting in a car to drive away to experience more of life......or staying in the same situation.....or maybe........realizing what you have in front of you and changing your own outlook and the choices you can make for yourself without searching elsewherei dunno. it's different for everyone. i guess the bottom line is what is most important to the individual....and sometimes the distractions can be blinding and we don't really see that clearly.....