xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
deadmad7

Blackwater In Pakistan U.S. Government finally comes clean...

Robert Gates Confirms What U.S. Government Has Denied for Months: Blackwater Is in Pakistan

No sooner did Defense Secretary Gates admit during a visit to Islamabad that Blackwater is in the country, than the Pentagon rushed to clarify his remarks.

On Thursday, Defense Secretary Robert Gates confirmed that Blackwater is operating in Pakistan. In an interview on Express TV, Gates, who was visiting Islamabad, said, They [blackwater and another private security firm, DynCorp] are operating as individual companies here in Pakistan, according to a DoD transcript of the interview. There are rules concerning the contracting companies. If theyre contracting with us or with the State Department here in Pakistan, then there are very clear rules set forth by the State Department and by ourselves.

Today, the countrys senior minister for the North-West Frontier Province (NWFP), Bashir Bilour, also acknowledged that the company is operating in Pakistans frontier areas. Bilour told Pakistans Express News TV that Blackwaters activities were taking place with the consent and permission of the Pakistani government, saying he had discussed the issue with officials at the US Consulate in Peshawar, who told him that Blackwater was training Pakistani forces.

When Gates was asked what the US response would be if the Pakistani parliament passed a law banning private security companies, Gates said, If its Pakistani law, we will absolutely comply.

"In September, the US Ambassador to Pakistan, Anne Patterson, denied Blackwaters presence in the country, stating bluntly, `Blackwater is not operating in Pakistan.' "*** Blackwater is not in Pakistan. Xe is.

This is what passes for truth in America.

It hasn't taken long for the US to employ a private army in a country that won't allow the US regular army to enter. There will be more of this around the world and its probably going on as this is written. Its only the beginning. It seems possible that even Robert Gates doesn't know at times what the national security state is up to.And people believe whatever any US administration says about these endless "military actions" that are "protecting us from terrorism" or will "end it", why? After Bush & his WMDs, Condi's "mushroom cloud" & so on. Why would anyone believe much of anything except that they're going to turn the US into nothing more than something to keep the military defense/corporate complex going. Unless people in the US (the non-ultrawealthy ones, that is) are up to their ears in debt and the US debt rating has been downgraded to B.

Private military companies should be made illegal in all countries. The fact that so many incorporate as American businesses and ply their gun-slinging mercenary trade with the support or indifference of the U.S government is a national disgrace and a threat to our security. They are criminal thugs and belong in prison, if not hell.

And don't take me wrong ,but this is just information , i don't blame the U.S. government for any of these actions. I just added that line so the FBI doesn't bust my apartment. :)

wth do blackwater doing in Pakistan? If I am not mistaken blackwater is the most powerful, riches and deadliest mercenary fromU.S isn't? mm but Blackwater isn't bad at all right? they also act as NGO and welfare organization in poor countries

wth do blackwater doing in Pakistan? If I am not mistaken blackwater is the most powerful, riches and deadliest mercenary from

U.S isn't? mm but Blackwater isn't bad at all right? they also act as NGO and welfare organization in poor countries

Why would a mercenary group do 'NGO' and welfare organization in poor countries? It's probably a cover up. They have bombers, aircraft that you won't even imagine and have a bad secret of being quiet of the the operations they do.

Blackwater Worldwide has played a substantial role during the Iraqi War as a contractor for the United States government. In 2003, Blackwater attained its first high-profile contract when it received a $21 million no-bid contract for guarding the head of the Coalition Provisional Authority, L. Paul Bremer.http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

On March 31, 2004, four Blackwater Security Consulting (BSC) employees were ambushed and killed in Fallujah, and their bodies were hung on bridges.

They get paid by the Government to kill people and keep quiet about it. Don't take them for normal soldiers.

Since June 2004, Blackwater has been paid more than $320 million out of a $1 billion, five-year State Department budget for the Worldwide Personal Protective Service, which protects U.S. officials and some foreign officials in conflict zones.http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

wow they are sure really deadly xD and genius in case of wars no mercy armies.. and they are very rich.they do good things to cover up what the real plan so that no one will get afraid of them? am I right?I don't know what they really are sorry

So who are they killing and why is it a problem? I've never felt so uneducated by any subject before. I mean if they are killing people they believe to be in terrorist groups more power to them. There obviously must be something more going on here then that right? If so I'm just not getting it.

maybe they are trying to lessen terrorism as Obama promised to terrorized terrorism xD I mean lessen the terrorism nevertheless, if that is the case its for the own good of the pakistan and for us xD since terrors don't have mercy.and if they are planning some bad things well God Blessed to them if its bad let God punish them, hope they are trying tomake things nice and better

Robert Gates Confirms What U.S. Government Has Denied for Months: Blackwater Is in Pakistan

"In September, the US Ambassador to Pakistan, Anne Patterson, denied Blackwater's presence in the country, stating bluntly, `Blackwater is not operating in Pakistan.' "*** Blackwater is not in Pakistan. Xe is.

This is what passes for truth in America.

It hasn't taken long for the US to employ a private army in a country that won't allow the US regular army to enter. There will be more of this around the world and its probably going on as this is written. Its only the beginning. It seems possible that even Robert Gates doesn't know at times what the national security state is up to.And people believe whatever any US administration says about these endless "military actions" that are "protecting us from terrorism" or will "end it", why? After Bush & his WMDs, Condi's "mushroom cloud" & so on. Why would anyone believe much of anything except that they're going to turn the US into nothing more than something to keep the military defense/corporate complex going. Unless people in the US (the non-ultrawealthy ones, that is) are up to their ears in debt and the US debt rating has been downgraded to B.

Private military companies should be made illegal in all countries. The fact that so many incorporate as American businesses and ply their gun-slinging mercenary trade with the support or indifference of the U.S government is a national disgrace and a threat to our security. They are criminal thugs and belong in prison, if not hell.

And don't take me wrong ,but this is just information , i don't blame the U.S. government for any of these actions. I just added that line so the FBI doesn't bust my apartment. :)

You mean the United States government be corrupt? Oh how could that ever be true! [/sarcasm]

Seriously though, things like this have probably always been going on, we just were not informed.

It is causing us so much debt to keep going into countries and helping them out, because they mess up everything.

You mean the United States government be corrupt? Oh how could that ever be true! [/sarcasm]

Seriously though, things like this have probably always been going on, we just were not informed.

It is causing us so much debt to keep going into countries and helping them out, because they mess up everything.

Corrupt? Seriously? Blackwater is thicker than blood. Since 1998 Blackwater has gone from an idea to a BILLION dollar private security company providing civilian security for high-ranking officials of the US government. Their latest black eye has created fervor in Iraq and the United States. Their private security guards killed 17 Iraqi civilians and wounded 27 others, in a disputed hostile fire action. The Iraqis claim there was no hostile fire and the scene has only produced Blackwater shell casings. This is far more dangerous than we would like to think, and it is a GROWING problem. Wake up folks, you may think they will never disrupt your lives cause your such upstanding citizens. The problem is, NOT what you think of yourselves, but what those in power think of you AS A THREAT!