xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mra550

A Good Screen Recorder anyone know what recorder is good for me?

Unfortunately, if you're experiencing problem with Camtasia, there's no real solution to screen recording. It's the only program I used in the past year.

If you're planning on just doing screenshots (not video) you can use the built in Snipping Tool that's available on Windows 7... that's another problem if you machine is not Windows 7 Ready.

For still images, I use Screenpresso. There is a Pro version that allows you to record in HD.
Their website is Screenpresso.com

Actually. there are many kinds of these screen recorders on market. If you want to record video from your computer screen with high quality, you should choose the right program.

The one I used to capture pc screen video works well on me. It can record everything on screen with high quality, what you see and what you hear can be captured. And it also help you save the video to standard WMV video format. If you want to the video to be another format, its built in video converter can help you transfer the video to other format as you wish.

For recording videos I use ZD Game Recorder (which also works for recording other things, including the desktop, web browsers, etc.). As for pictures, I use FRAPS. I'd use FRAPS for video as well but I have a lack of HDD space right now and due to the video size it's a bit out of my range. ZD compresses on-the-fly though and I love it.