xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Klas2B

Darren Shan

Has any of you guys ever read a Darren Shan book? there are 12 of it now, and the 12th is the last one :'(... It's about a boy who goes to a Freak Show with is friend, then his friend says he sees a real vampire and Darren's friend goes to the vampire and wants to be one too, but the vampire says he has bad blood. Then Darrens friend gets sick and darren goes to the vampire to ask for help. But the vampire says he will only help if Darren is gonna be a vampire too....

I've got one but haven't read it.

My favourite author is Malore Blackman

Sorry about the repetitive posts, I got a weird parse error on line 94 in some file when I clicked ADD REPLY. I hit back and ADD RELY again until it did not appear. Then it turns out those posts came up anyway!

Has any of you guys ever read a Darren Shan book? there are 12 of it now, and the 12th is the last one :'(... It's about a boy who goes to a Freak Show with is friend, then his friend says he sees a real vampire and Darren's friend goes to the vampire and wants to be one too, but the vampire says he has bad blood. Then Darrens friend gets sick and darren goes to the vampire to ask for help. But the vampire says he will only help if Darren is gonna be a vampire too....

I actully own the whole Darren Shan series. I love them. They are really cool, and I can name all of them off by heart.

#1 Cirque Du Freak

#2 Vampire Apprentice

#3 Tunnels of Blood

#4 Vampire Mountain

#5 Trials of Death

#6 Vamipre Prince

#7 Hunters of the Dusk

#8 Allies of the Night

#9 Killers of the Dusk

#10 Lake of Souls

#11 Lord of the Shadows

#12 Sons of Destiny

Right now I am on book 11: Lord of the Shadows, and it's at a really good part? What part are you at on what book?

I am also gonna prolly write a big book review on all of them lol.

If anyone is interested in this series, you can purchase any of them at your local book store.

If you are looking for a more in-depth review, I will create one soon so that everyone will be able to understand what the Darren Shan series is about.

If you have any questions about these books, please contact me via pm or through this message, I would be happy to answer any of your questions.

I've read all of the books in the Cirque Du freak Series. And I just recently bought books 5 and 6 of the Demonata series. I really Love Darren Shan, he is such an amanzing author, I plan on buying all of the Cirque Du Freak books as soon as possible!-reply by Kristen

I read the whole seriesDarren ShanI finished them all. I think the title of the first one was called "A Living Nightmare." That is what it said on my copy.-reply by Awais Qazi

I finished the 11th Cirque Du Freak book and I'm looking forward to the 12th. I believe I am getting the whole series for Christmas but I can't wait a whole six days! Is there a web site where I can enjoy the final destination of Darren online?! 

-question by Lalalala

I have a big qeustion....Darren Shan

I am with anyone and veryone whos with the Darren Shane series, any of them. Well, instead of one, I sorta have two qeustions to ask.

• Deos anyone know anyplace I can read the books online? School has just went out, wich means no library. Wich also means no books for me. Also I am moving up into the high school, and since its new, I don't know where any books are or anything. So if anyone can find me the books online, I would greatly appreciate it.

• Deos anyone know where I can find an online chatroom about the Cirque Du Freak series? Greatly appreciated if found.

-question by Zhane

I'm also looking for an online series, my mom is to lazy to drive me to the book store, and I'm going crazy trying to find a place online to read book 2

oh and book 2 is "the vampire's assistant"

-reply by bigbob

I've read all twelve books in the "Saga of Darren Shan" series but I haven't ready any other of Darren Shan's books. I bought the series in the form of four trilogies (Vampire Blood trilogy, Vampire Rites trilogy, Vampire War trilogy and the Vampire Destiny trilogy). The "Saga of Darren Shan" is acually one of my favorite book series.

darren shan seriesDarren Shan

Darren Shans "Cirque de Freak " was an excellent series .

I'm just finishing up book 9 of The Demonata Series, another great one by Darren, can't wiat to to read the 10th one,  Wolf Island 

-reply by MaryAnn