xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Atomic0

The Saboteur

My Experiences with The Saboteur (2009)

I found this third-person action game quite exciting and fun to play. Based on the Polish resistance in World War II, it follows an Irish man who gets caught up in the resistance movement. As the player, you complete missions to progress in the storyline, with side mission targets available to give extra contraband, the currency of the game, to purchase new weapons and upgrades. Overall, the graphics are great with detailed and realistic building environments, although car detailing was poorly done especially with the lack of graphics to show that the car is damaged. The third person action game also incorporates a good cover system in addition to a system that allows the character to scale the walls of buildings and climb across roofs, although I found this very glitchy and bugged at times where controlling the character sometimes became a nightmare. Other than the minor problems, it was an engaging display of what a good third person action game should look like.

I am always trying to stay up to date with all the latest games. But I have never heard of this game before. Was it a small production without any advertising what so ever? Seriously I watch so much tv. I don't think I could have missed it. Is it for the Pc? When I get my new video card I'll check it out.

yes it is a 3D game for PC and the intro of this game has a lot of controversy because of its sexual intro
which is not suitable for kids the story of this game is set during World War II and the game was develop by
Pandemic Studios (its one of big game production). The main character here is an Irish man named Sean Devlin a racer
in Paris and in that time the German Armies grip over the country is gettin tighter everyday and he and his friends ignores it
they don't have rule XD , until one day his friends are killed so he will do some revenge here :).
Its a full action game maybe you must try it go buy and try for it

I am always trying to stay up to date with all the latest games. But I have never heard of this game before. Was it a small production without any advertising what so ever? Seriously I watch so much tv. I don't think I could have missed it. Is it for the Pc? When I get my new video card I'll check it out.

yes it is a 3D game for PC and the intro of this game has a lot of controversy because of its sexual introwhich is not suitable for kids the story of this game is set during World War II and the game was develop by
Pandemic Studios (its one of big game production). The main character here is an Irish man named Sean Devlin a racer
in Paris and in that time the German Armies grip over the country is gettin tighter everyday and he and his friends ignores it
they don't have rule XD , until one day his friends are killed so he will do some revenge here :D.
Its a full action game maybe you must try it go buy and try for it

Sounds really interesting. I might go check around for some kind of demo. I hate games that don't come with demos. I mean I like to taste things before I start spending money on it. Pandemic I know I have played a lot of their games. But when I search Pandemic games it only comes up with this game. :) I've never really payed attention to who made the game.

Sounds really interesting. I might go check around for some kind of demo. I hate games that don't come with demos. I mean I like to taste things before I start spending money on it. Pandemic I know I have played a lot of their games. But when I search Pandemic games it only comes up with this game. :) I've never really payed attention to who made the game.

I don't really know if there is a Demo from this one XD anyway its more likely GTA im not saying its look like but more
likely :D because like in GTA you get missions, cars, guns and even rebellion to government

This is all starting to remind me that Crackdown 2 is on its way! Yea also whats the genre called of all the GTAs, Crackdown, and Mercenaries? You know you play one person you do missions and just all around gain progress through the main story line. Plus side missions. Also the control to just free run through the city or wherever you are.

My Experiences with The Saboteur (2009)

I found this third-person action game quite exciting and fun to play. Based on the Polish resistance in World War II, it follows an Irish man who gets caught up in the resistance movement. As the player, you complete missions to progress in the storyline, with side mission targets available to give extra contraband, the currency of the game, to purchase new weapons and upgrades. Overall, the graphics are great with detailed and realistic building environments, although car detailing was poorly done especially with the lack of graphics to show that the car is damaged. The third person action game also incorporates a good cover system in addition to a system that allows the character to scale the walls of buildings and climb across roofs, although I found this very glitchy and bugged at times where controlling the character sometimes became a nightmare. Other than the minor problems, it was an engaging display of what a good third person action game should look like.

Sounds like a pretty fun and awesome game. Is it a download game, or is there a webclient type of thing you play on? Also, is it free? I wanna check it out, but I would rather not have to pay to play it. Online games are also usually easier to play, and you would not have to take up space on your computer for the download. No risk of viruses either! :)