xisto Community
electriic ink

What's Your Favourite Tv Programme? Whats your favourite TV Programme?

What's your favourite TV Programme?  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It is weird...you asked for a tv channel but the poll is about tv shows....or am i just somehow wrong? Anyway my favorite tv channel is....mtv? No..actually it isn't i don't have a favpurite tv channel, i like all of them..but mtv is quite good..and i voted for the simpsons..

Bleh none of those programs are ones I'd consider my favourites... skewered poll!! *raises pointy stick and starts uprising* :P Nah just kidding... here's a list of my favourite programmes! charmed. gilmore girls. ally mcbeal. rainbow. playdays. art attack. ghostwriter. legends of the hidden temple. allo allo. seinfeld. bewitched. just shoot me. frasier. the nanny. lois & clark: the new adventures of superman. who's line is it anyway?. veronica's closet. zorro. home improvement. the practice. boston public. law & order: criminal intent. law & order: special victims unit. a touch of frost. spooks. family law. philly. desperate housewives. alias. miss match. ed.

I actually wanted to select both Friends and The Simpsons because I absolutely love the two shows :lol: . Plus they are the only shows I get to watch in my entire day as my T.V is possessed by a gremlin a.k.a bro and my mom. And with studies and my pets it gets next to impossible to watch anything. But on Sundays I transform into this pissed off rabid cat and stick to the T.V randomly hissing at anyone who nears me because I get to watch the "History Channel" & Discovery Channel without anyone asking me to let them watch some T.V

My favourite tv programmes are:All of discovery (discovery science, discovery channel..)Cartoon Network and boomerang (i'm old for them, but i still love them!)NovaTV (hervatian channel)TV1000 (movies channel)A1 (the leadest channel in my country)K-15 (humour channel in my country)And my favourite tv series (from the poll as i can see) are SOUTH PARK