xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zagubadu?

My Mouse Pad What do you do if your mouse pad breaks?

Now first your going to be asking. "Zag how the hell do you "Break" a mouse pad?" Well I really wish I took pictures of this thing before I trashed it. I spilled some stuff on it from time to time. It somehow was starting to split down the middle. ( Don't ask because I don't know how that happened ) It was messing up my laser mouse. Worse of all it was painful to look at. Yea it was an ugly mouse pad. So I trashed it tried just using it on my desk but it just would not work. So I decided to make my own.

I used a square piece of styrofoam ( Got it from when I bought my little space heater ), a piece of paper, and some electrical tape. :)

Here she is. Beautiful right?

Posted Image

From here you can see the styrofome base.

Posted Image

I have little pieces of tape on all corners so its taped down to prevent it from moving, because theres no rubber grip on the bottom like a normal mousepad.

Posted Image

And another picture.

Posted Image

Could I have just bought one for five bucks? Yes, but I found this hilarious and kind of fun. I was just wondering if anyone else found this to be funny. Yes this is all my idea. Also I just had another thought you could draw your own picture on it. I think it would also be better if I had some picture paper. You know the glossy kind. Would be more sturdy. Surprisingly this works very well no skipping or anything. But if I spill anything on it I'm screwed. :D

Dear friend it’s a good one. I really have never thought ofmaking a mouse pad in this way. But its really your creative side which youhave displayed here. By the way thanks for the idea. By the way I have changedmy mouse pad many a times because I never like a dirty mouse pad. But in somany years I never came with such a thought that I could also make one. Itsreally cool.