xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mahesh2k

Choice Between : Xbox | Ps | Nintendo

I was a huge advocate for the Nintendo Wii when it first came out. I had been a big fan of Nintendo for a long time, and I still am, albeit to a lesser extent. The Wii was innovative, it looked like it had some great games headed its way, including Super Smash Bros. Brawl, which is still my favorite game on the console today. The creators of the Wii made promises, lots of promises. The questing is, did they deliver on those promises? The answer is of course, no. The remote's capabilities were exaggerated. The in-controller speaker, for instance, makes the sound quality from the GBA look like HD surround sound. Then there was the whole concept of sword fighting with the Wiimote, that got me and so many others excited about it, and only now do they release an add on that gives the Wiimote the power to do something like that. The Wii had potential, but it hasn't lived up to it. Instead of the innovative, cool concepts that were mentioned around the Wii's conception, we have a slew of low quality casual games, like the "Imagine" series, or the dozen Wii Fit clones on the market. Wii may be the best selling console, but I don't think it's the best of the trio anymore. I've become a 360 fan now. It has more of the sort of games I will play for more than an hour a day for a week. The online play is also actually good. You may have to pay for it, but it beats the heck out of Nintendo's "Friend Code" system, where playing with random opponents is so paranoid most games don't even let you see other player's usernames. Anyway, that's just my 2 cents.