xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
electriic ink

Ps3 The Playstation 3

well ps 2 rocked the market anyway..

ps3 will beat xbox

49528[/snapback]

Your right, only IF GTA and Gran Turismo stay on the good old Playstation, then it will. The XboX just has no good games except Halo 1/2 and Project Gotham Racing... And GTA is better then they both!

Sounds about right, seen as how the average console life span is 6/7 years and the PS2 came out in 1999/2000 (Depending on if your japanese or not). Any way I also agree that the PS3 wqill rock, especially if the successful series' like GTA make full use of it, hey how knows we may have the equvelent of the USA to get lost in come the next GTA.

Really? I haven't heard of the PS3... Is it the same as the psp? Or is it another console where you plug it into the tv? It sounds interesting. I'm going t o go search on google for a bit. Maybe I'll find some info there. BTW do you guys know how much it is going to cost?

Really? I haven't heard of the PS3... Is it the same as the psp? Or is it another console where you plug it into the tv? It sounds interesting. I'm going t o go search on google for a bit. Maybe I'll find some info there. BTW do you guys know how much it is going to cost?

49634[/snapback]

No. Its not the same as the PSP. PSP is the smaller version of the PS2, while te PS3 is to be the next sucessor of the PS2. I think.

Apparently the PS3 is capable of a teraflop of information. Thats 1 billion floating point calculations a second, unless I'm very much mistaken. I'll believe it when i see it, i guess...

- vacant

PS i do not guarantee the accuracy of the information provided herein! But if you take the internet at face value, then you are bound to get things wrong.

this is true and it is going to be amazing the only problem is going to be the price for me...with the upcoming release of the psp at 250 i hate to even think about what the price of a ps3 is going to be like in a year from now...i am estimating aroun 500 or 600 dollars...and that is also the same time the xbox 2 is guessed to be coming out as well

I'm thinking xbox2 is going to kill the ps2, I own both systems and the one I play most is my Xbox. Anyone have stats on the Xbox 2? The name for the second xbox is too original.

Yes... its coming, and no we dont know whats gonna be in it. I have been following up on the PS3 for years now, and I still dont know. If you google PS3 in the images section, you can find dozens of test models. Ive even seen some with holographic progeters ( :D definitley wont be hapnin seening that noone has a holo yet lol). What i really want in this is more things to use as controllers. I think it would be awesome to actually "be the character" like holding the gun ans shooting it etc. and like, a wlking pad or something, but thatll b a while :D. Who knows whats in store for our future coming, Judson on MBOT