xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dooga

How Much "money" Do You Have? What is this?

I think that is to show how much money you have for the army game. so people will wanna attack you more im guessing...

If it is, people turned poor, because people used to get over 500 000 000!Edit: I officially announce that I have struck rich and have $18 000 000 (the highest so far...(sorry froglok)!)More bad news... the prices for things are the same! :D

Edited by Dooga (see edit history)

If it is, people turned poor, because people used to get over 500 000 000!

Edit: I officially announce that I have struck rich and have $18 000 000 (the highest so far...(sorry froglok)!)

More bad news... the prices for things are the same!  :D

49462[/snapback]

Almost everyone has more than 18,000,000. What are you talking about man?

Wow that is so cool. I don't know how much I have... I never even noticed it lol... Anyways once I have posted you can see how much I have.What is it for ? Lol $: 146488350 COOOR!! Im a hundred millionaire wehay yoooahI think I have the 40th most in the forum. Not quite sure...but wehay I rule.omg it's now gone down to$1432574hey it's gone up to $: 124200600???hmmm I dont get it/

Edited by Becca (see edit history)