xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Semjazzah

Semjazzah Says Hey A Heying from Semjazzah :P

Hey there. My name is DanielI live in New York, and am a hispanic male of 23 years old. I like to network and make friends, and enjoy writing poetry as well as debating :). I live with my fiance and our 22 month old daughter.

Hello Daniel,Welcome to Xisto! Home of the best internet community and free web hosting!You can visit our Poetry section and give us your two cents. We also have our little debating section and I'm sure you can come up with debate topics we all can participate. We have some members who are very good at contributing to good topics.And belated congratulations to you and your baby! My friend just had his baby girl last Thursday. He has not been sleeping well for past week or so. But he says it's going to be worth it. I'm sure you can testify to that. Take a look around and if you have any questions you can refer to Xisto Readme (in my signature or at the top of the shoutbox), or simply search the forum or post a question. Our members are eager to help out new members. Good luck and see you around!

Hey, welcome to Xisto. What you can do here is post and earn MyCENT. What is MyCENT? Is where you post and earn it and when you get enough, you can buy yourself webhosting and/or a domain all for free.Welcome to the Forum again.

hey too...!!! :) welcome to Xisto family hope you enjoy your stay here and please be sure to be active (unlike me XD im not active in these past few days)sorry for my late welcome guys :D

Hello there, and welcome to the Trap! I do hope you enjoy your times here, and feel free to post your poets and join in the hot debates :) I heard that hispanic people have good looking (kind of cute and handsome and something like that)Is that true, or just people's personal interest? :DAnyway, welcome again to you. :(