xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DevilMade

Hey Guys/women!

I just joined up a little while ago... been trolling around in the forums a little bit to get the hang of things around here. :) Read through the rules etc... browsed some more. Everything looks pretty cool around here so far! Glad I signed up.Someone from another site I was at referred me here, along with a couple other sites for free hosting. I chose this one because it looked simple and offered much more than the others. :D Hopefully within the next several weeks I can do something with the domain I bought! Haha.I put together a little free site as temp but just kind of abandoned it when I learned that there were 10x better free hosting sites. :(Anyways, see everyone around!

Well this is the bit where all the members who have been here for a while race to be the first one to post you with the rules, the faq etc (prehaps in aid of a trap award nomination). But you seem to have sorted yourself so well done for that. Hope you enjoy your stay here at Xisto