xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
eddygalvin

Best Mobile Browser Best browser for mobile phones

Hello, want to know the best mobile browser?..here is Opera 5. This version of opera release surpass all other browsers made for mobile phones. Opera(fastest browser in the world) made browsing on mobile phone fun. Following the previous release 2.0, 3, 4.2 and now 5.0. Opera ranked higher than other phone browsers. Including bolt browser, teashark browser, ucweb browser, and others. Opera is compactible with almost all mobile phones and make surfing faster. Its wort it...operamini 5

Seems pretty biased to me. Sure, I like Opera, but the best? No. I'd beg to differ.Now, seeing as how I haven't had much insight with mobile web browsers, give me some pros and cons to it...

I'm running skyfire on my smart phone at the moment and cant complain. Its fast and i'm yet to find a page it cant display (including flash)I'm running opera on a different phone too, also fast and displays a variety of content."the best" really depends on you. Just search around for the features you want with a good search engine and i'm sure you'll find something to suit your needs.

On my mobile I browse only with Opera Mini, for me it's the best, it's fast and saves a lot of bandwidth and all the pages work as I want, not like with the included browser in the mobile, which is not so convenient. :)

Is it any type of mobile browser for download? I think I need one for my mobile, though I don't like internet mobile browsing, something that facilitates is helpful. If there was a Google chrome for mobile would be great.

Well, I don't think Chrome is a mobile yet. And, Opera mobile is version 10 now (google search).Others I'm finding include: Skyfire, BOLT, WinWap, and Opera Mini.I know if you search Wikipedia for a list of browsers, you'll find more.

Opera's feature such as synchronized bookmarks, data traffic compression removing unnecessary adverts, image resolution modes, multi window views, support proxies ....although its streaming and download features are not excellent, personally opera is the best rated, most popular mobile browser.

I would have to agree with Quatrux Opera Mini is one of the best mobile browsers there are, even on pc it seems that Opera is meant for mobile devices. On your pc you can actually get on WAP sites from your computer without a website "emulator" like tagtag.

I love opera mini not because it is faster and most phones are compatible with it :D there are also so much version that you can choose from and you can compress your browsing data so that the browsing charge is not that big that's why I can go online using it for cheap :)