xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nameless_

I Have Joined Zazzle! :) Yeah... so... now what? :P

Hey people... long time no see!Actually, I posted a few days ago, but anyway. I have joined zazzle!!! Thanks to my love of art and web graphics I have decided to join zazzle, but of course, I will probably earn nothing out of it. :) I don't even know how to use the site, but I thought that it is a great way to make some money online and donate it to charity, as well as honing in to my gfx creating skills, which, of course, you can see that I am a big failure due to my SOTW comments that I get back.Is anyone else here on zazzle? I reckon it's a great site to join, and some people have said that they can earn a full time income off that, though I am just looking for a way to donate to charity. :P But I probably wouldn't get anything out of it anyway. :D Will keep you updated though if I am allowed to. :D Probably will make a thread on every thing that I make and I will probably be called a spammer, but anyway... :(I'm really into this money making thing (for charity) now. :D Especially now that my paypal account is working (woo hoo!) and I can join now without and hassle, thanks to my paypal help shouts in the shoutbox for the past few weeks. I'm just plain glad to be back in Xisto. :PNameless_