xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Klas2B

Superheromod

Have you guys ever played on a server with superhero mod? It's cool!!! you have to gain XP by killing and then you can choose skills like dual mp5 (new model and dual damage!!!) or autohealing or teleport or even invisibility. How more XP your gain how higher your level and you can gain 1 hero per level. Find a server in your server list. It's a whole new adventure in the world of Counter-strike and in my opinion ten times better then WC3 cause it isn't that hard to make your own heroes for it!K2B

I am a long time CS player, and I don't really favor any mods. If anything, I support deathmatch servers.. because it can be good practice. Also, it's good for people with no patients in PUBS (like me.) Which is also why I don't play in PUBS. But you do have a point! Warcraft Three MOD is horrible. Most MODS are bad because all the neophytes have no chance against the people that are "Level Ten" and even 9 or whatever. Super hero mod is pretty fun though. You gotta be pretty good to start off fresh while everyone else has like 50 powers. (Including being invisable.. and stealing your weapons.. and enabling noclip on themselves.)I have once got addicted to super hero mod, but it was a server that did NOT save xp. So everyone gets to earn their points every new map. :D But, I'm over it.. you'll prollie get over it soon, too. CS (to me atleast) is all about competitivness. By enrolling in leagues and winning lan tournaments. CS : Source anyone? :D:D

I am a long time CS player, and I don't really favor any mods. If anything, I support deathmatch servers.. because it can be good practice. Also, it's good for people with no patients in PUBS (like me.) Which is also why I don't  play in PUBS.

But you do have a point! Warcraft Three MOD is horrible. Most MODS are bad because all the neophytes have no chance against the people that are "Level Ten" and even 9  or whatever. Super hero mod is pretty fun though. You gotta be pretty good to start off fresh while everyone else has like 50 powers. (Including being invisable.. and stealing your weapons.. and enabling noclip on themselves.)

I have once got addicted to super hero mod, but it was a server that did NOT save xp. So everyone gets to earn their points every new map. :D But, I'm over it.. you'll prollie get over it soon, too. CS (to me atleast) is all about competitivness. By enrolling in leagues and winning lan tournaments.

CS : Source anyone?  :D  :D

49333[/snapback]

I still like it. But the nice thing op Superheromod is that you see hey, that's a cool power and then you want to have it to! and the power of Superheromod is that not all the real good powers are in the high levels :D. By the way, here is a descripiton of the basic heroes for people who would like to try:

1. Anubis - Hear people talk + Show bullet damage

2. Aquaman - Breath under water + Bubble gun

3. Batman - Utility Belt - Starts each round with all the cool guns

4. Bomberman - Set a bomb then blow it up when somebody walks by

5. Captain America - Super Shield - Random God mode

6. Cyclops - Laser Blasts

7. DareDevil - ESP Rings - See players coming before they see you

8. Dazzler - Sparkle Flash - Surround nearby enemies with intensely blinding light

9. Dracula - Vampiric Drain

10. Flash - Super Speed

11. HobGoblin - HobGoblin Grenades - Slightly more damage and auto regen of nades

12. Hulk - Power Stomp - Stun close by enemies and yourself

13. Human Torch - Light up your enemies with a flamethrower

14. IronMan - Regenerate Armor and Jetpack

15. Kamikaze - Turn yourself into a timebomb

16. Magneto - Metal Control - Removes weapons of an attacker

17. Mystique - Morph into enemy skin

18. Nightcrawler - Walk through walls (noclip)

19. Punisher - No reloading required - endless clips of ammo

20. Skeletor - Summon Snarks on campers automatically

21. Spiderman - Web shot rope with reel (like hook grab)

22. Superman - More Armor & HP, and reduced Gravity

23. Windwalker - Silent Footsteps...

24. Wolverine - Superknife / AutoHeal / Faster Running with Knife

25. Xavier - Player trails, different color for each team.

26. Zeus - Summons One dead fallen team-mate

And for servers it really isn't hard too add new heroes, just place on file in the dir and add a line to the config! new/custom heroes can be found here: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

How do u actually make the superhero mode in console?

Superheromod

I have tried typing in superhero and much much more but I can't find how you can actuyally activate superhero mode.

-reply by thomas

Can u tell me How i can add new Heroes to my serever

Superheromod

Man I only have the first heroes and theyr pretty booring. So can some one help me to put new heroes in my server? Please help me (Of you see Weird words I'm not so good at Englich) but Please help me

-reply by DuDe

Download superhero mod

Superheromod

Hi! You would have to download "Superhero mod" ( Google it )

And download half life dedicated server ( Found in the tools tab of the steam window ) I was checking this forum to see on how you can add heroes, cuz I just created a server, with 59 lvls, but only got 20 heroes :P ive downloaded over 100 heroes, but I don't know how to install them. Please help

-reply by Supermanji

I can tell how to instal them but can you give me some links to download new heros?

Installing SuperheroesSo you've successfully installed the Superhero Mod? Well congratulations! The next step is to add custom heroes. Before you begin, you are going to need to know a few things. First, you will need to know how to unzip the hero files. I recommend using WinZip because it is a fairly straight forward program. You can download it from http://www.winzip.de/. Open the .Zip file with WinZip. Inside you should see a list of files, if you don't, try saving the .Zip to your hard drive. Now, when a scripter creates a hero, he always uploads two types of files.The first type of file you find is the SMA. It will be named sh_heroname.Sma. Think of this file as the hero's source code. It is the raw code that is actually written by the scripter. When the scripter is happy with the way the code looks, he compiles it, bringing us to the second type of file. The AMX file is the file that is actually read by the AMX system. It has been translated into a code that the server understands. If you were to look at the AMX file with WordPad, you would be completely confused.There can be as many as three AMX files in the ZIP file, each with the same or a similar name (sh_heroname.Amx); however, these files are very different. If there is only one AMX file in your ZIP file, you can skip this paragraph. As you may know, there are three supported versions of AMX; AMX 9.8, AMX 9.9, and AMXX. You need to choose the hero file that corresponds to your version of AMX. If you run AMXX, you need the file that ends with AMXX (sh_heroname.Amxx). To see which version each AMX file goes with, scroll to the far right of the WinZip window until you see the PATH column. Under this column is listed either “amx98” or “amx.” amx98 corresponds to AMX 9.8 and amx corresponds to AMX 9.9. Select the AMX file that will be used on your server.If you installed AMX 9.8, take the hero's AMX file and place it in ROOTFOLDERcstrikeaddonsamxplugins. Then, in this folder, find the file plugins.Ini. Open it with WordPad and scroll down until you see the superhero section. Find the new hero's alphabetic position in the list of sh_hero.Amx entries and insert sh_heroname.Amx. E.G. Sh_agent.AmxSh_anubis.AmxSh_aquaman.AmxSh_batgirl.AmxSave the plugins.Ini file and exit WordPad.If you installed AMX 9.9, take the hero's AMX file and place it in ROOTFOLDERcstrikeaddonsamxplugins. Then, move to the folder ROOTFOLDERcstrikeaddonsamxconfig. Find the plugins.Ini file, open it with WordPad, and scroll down until you see the superhero section. Find the new hero's alphabetic position in the list of sh_hero.Amx entries and insert sh_heroname.Amx. E.G. Sh_agent.AmxSh_anubis.AmxSh_aquaman.AmxSh_batgirl.AmxSave the plugins.Ini file and exit WordPad.If you installed AMXX, take the hero's AMXX file and place it in ROOTFOLDERcstrikeaddonsamxmodxplugins. Then, move to the folder ROOTFOLDERcstrikeaddonsamxmodxconfigs. Find the plugins.Ini file, open it with WordPad, and scroll down until you see the superhero section. Find the new hero's alphabetic position in the list of sh_hero.Amxx entries and insert sh_heroname.Amxx. E.G.Sh_agent.AmxxSh_anubis.AmxxSh_aquaman.AmxxSh_batgirl.AmxxSave the plugins.Ini file and exit WordPad.Congratulations, the base hero is now installed. If there were no custom models or sound files included with your hero, you can stop reading.If the hero you just installed has a custom model or sound file, you will need to place it in the correct folder. Look at the install path in the WinZip window as described under the AMX file section. If there is no path listed, but a model is included, you are going to have to do a little detective work, jump to the next paragraph. Pretend you are installing Morpheus, a popular custom hero. Morpheus requires the file morpheus_mp5.Mdl to be installed. If you look at the install path in the WinZip window, you will see that the model must be placed in ROOTFOLDERcstrikemodelsshmod. Place morpheus_mp5.Mdl in that directory, and your hero is ready to go. You can stop reading now.So there was no Path listed, huh? Ok well go find some Excedrin, ‘cause this might get confusing. At the beginning of this tutorial, I told you that the SMA file is the scripter's code. You are going to have to find out where the scripter wanted the custom model or sound file to be placed. Open the SMA file using WordPad. You will see the SmallC code which dictates how the hero is to operate. The model's path might be included at the top of the SMA in a commented section, but that is probably not the case. You are going to have to find the precache function. The precache function tells your client to load the file in their memory. If the client doesn't have the required file, the precache function tells his computer to download it from your server. To locate the precache function, go to Edit > Find. In the Find dialog, type precache and click Find Next. Your computer should jump to the line that reads:public plugin_precache()This is the precache function's declaration. Below it you should see something like:precache_model("models/shmod/custom_model.Mdl")OrPrecache_sound("shmod/custom_sound.Wav")These lines tell you what directory the files need to go in. For this hero, custom_model.Mdl goes in ROOTFOLDER/cstrike/models/shmod/, and custom_sound.Wav goes in ROOTFOLDER/cstrike/sound/shmod/.Go try it out!Now, if you would like to customize your new hero's configuration variables (change its level setting, damage, etc.), open up its SMA. You will find a function near the top called plugin_init(); if you don't see it, do a search for init. This is the code that initializes the hero and defaults its settings. In this function you will find lines beginning with the register_cvar command.E.G.Register_cvar("heroname_level", "8" )Register_cvar("heroname_damagemult", "0.75" )In this example heroname_level and heroname_damagemult are two of the hero's cvars. 8 and .75 are their respective default values.To modify the hero's level, copy the level cvar heroname_level, and paste it in the superhero config file, shconfig.Cfg. The location of shconfig.Cfg depends on your version of AMX. For AMX9.8, it is located in ROOTFOLDERcstrikeaddonsamx. If you installed AMX9.9, try ROOTFOLDERcstrikeaddonsamxconfigshero. AMXMODX people should find it in ROOTFOLDERcstrikeaddonsamxmodxconfigs. The cvars should be set to your custom value. This is what a set of cvars should look like://HeronameHeroname_level 7Heroname_damagemult 1.25The // before Heroname keep AMX from trying to read that line, this is what people mean when they tell you to comment out a line. With the new cvars in your shconfig.Cfg file, the hero will be available at level 7 and their weapons will do 25 percent more damage.Save shconfig.Cfg and restart your server. Good luck!