xisto Community
rjraaz

Google Sms Channels Here i m commenting about Google SMS Channels

Google SMS Channels is a service that enables channels/groups on SMS. It's a free service that enables you to get premium content published by Google publishing partners, Google popular products (Google News, Blogger and Google Groups) and websites with RSS/Atom support for free. SMS Channels allows you to create your own channel(s) to publish content that other users can subscribe to. You can also create groups over SMS to communicate with your friends, family, and co-workers.

You can use the service by going to the Google SMS Channels site or via your mobile phone. On the web you can sign up using your Google account. You'll need to input your phone number while signing up. We'll send a verification code via SMS to your phone. You'll need to input the verification code you received to complete the sign up process.

this service is currently available to users in India and requires an Indian mobile number. We are working towards making this service available to international numbers.

for more help or details reply me or visit?Google SMS Channels

Notice from galexcd:
All copied works must be in

Another new innovation from Google. But with sms usage hitting such high volume, I wonder how Google can maintain to keep this service free.

Yaa ofcourse, for a services like this, mass adoption is a big challenge for provider (no matter which brand you are)

and thats why Google is resorting to traditional way of marketing

they even have hoardings in MG Road, Bangalore.