xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bmaniara92

Hey Everyone!

Hi everyone. What's up guys. My name is yojeB and my friends call me Beej. I separated those letters in my name so that it wouldn't show up on search engines. To get my real name, just take yojeB and write it in reverse order. I have many hobbies. I enjoy almost anything related to the computer. My favorite sports are in this descending order: Tennis, Basketball, Football, Volleyball, and Track. I enjoy playing around with all sorts of technology. If you want to get to know me a little more, feel free to message me. I'd be more than happy to respond. I'm currently trying to learn how to design awesome web pages. If anyone could help me with that, I'd greatly appreciate it. I pretty much know HTML. I used to know CSS but I lost my abilities in it after not applying it for a year. As for tennis, if there's anyone in the area, I'd love to rally or play a match. The same applies for basketball. I'm currently a senior in high school. I'll be graduating this year with an advanced regents diploma. I'm also a part of the Academy of Finance. The Academy of Finance is a business program in my school that provides me with 24 college credits, a summer internship, and an opportunity to become a valedictorian or salutatorian. I am almost done with all the courses and almost have all 24 credits. I completed my summer internship at Citibank. I'm on the road to becoming valedictorian. The top 4 students in the Academy of Finance get to be part of an exclusive club known as the Financier's club. The top student becomes the president, 2nd best would be vice president, 3rd best would be secretary, and 4th best would be treasurer. I'm the president of this club. I've applied to several colleges because I'm not sure what I want to do yet. I applied for different colleges for different majors. I applied to Baruch, NYU, Molloy, Stony Brook, Columbia, NYU Poly, NYIT, St. John's, and Northeastern. ? Columbia, NYU Stern, and Northeaster will be hard to get into. Wish me luck!

I'm also a part of the Academy of Finance. The Academy of Finance is a business program in my school that provides me with 24 college credits, a summer internship, and an opportunity to become a valedictorian or salutatorian. I am almost done with all the courses and almost have all 24 credits. I completed my summer internship at Citibank. I'm on the road to becoming valedictorian. The top 4 students in the Academy of Finance get to be part of an exclusive club known as the Financier's club. The top student becomes the president, 2nd best would be vice president, 3rd best would be secretary, and 4th best would be treasurer. I'm the president of this club. I've applied to several colleges because I'm not sure what I want to do yet.

Wow, I can't believe that there's another Academy student here as well. I'm also one, I'm a year younger than you. Are you in NHP? If you are thats really scary. I know the president of the financier's club is also named Bejoy. His last name is some sort of tomato sauce they dip with mozarella sauce but im not sure if its the same as yours. Wuts your last name? Does it start with an M? I really love the Academy of Finance, its really awesome. I always loved the state strips and winning competitions. It introduced me to the world of Databases and actually taught me what I know about mySQL today and showed my how the design of a page can be written in lines that say right left and point to a couple of images.

Notice from rvalkass:
Quotes added.

Wow, I can't believe that there's another Academy student here as well. I'm also one, I'm a year younger than you. Are you in NHP? If you are thats really scary. I know the president of the financier's club is also named Bejoy. His last name is some sort of tomato sauce they dip with mozarella sauce but im not sure if its the same as yours. Wuts your last name? Does it start with an M? I really love the Academy of Finance, its really awesome. I always loved the state strips and winning competitions. It introduced me to the world of Databases and actually taught me what I know about mySQL today and showed my how the design of a page can be written in lines that say right left and point to a couple of images.

Oh wow. You're an Academy of Finance student as well. You're a year younger than me? That must mean that you are a junior. Did you have the same teachers as me? My teachers are as follows: .... Oh wait, never mind. I'd rather not get in trouble with them having their names appear online through search engines. Oh well. You probably know which teachers I'm talking about. Yes, I'm in New Hyde Park, NY 11040. I wouldn't say that it's scary. It's a pretty cool coincidence. Yes, my last name does start with an "M." It's actually arainaM backwards. I like the Academy of Finance as well. It really is awesome. I've been to all of the trips so far. I can't wait for the final one this year. By any chance, are you in the Future Business Leaders of America club? I'm the president of that as well. When you mentioned state trips, it reminded me of when I went to the state competition two years ago. I got disqualified in public speaking because my teacher gave me the wrong time, I was given the wrong test in one of my events, and the one event that went properly, I placed third in. I guess that's alright. The Academy of Finance and the Future Business Leaders of America have taught me a lot of things. I've learned that I can do lots of stuff in the Business world. Entrepreneurship, computer skills, management, accounting, business law, and all that stuff is really cool. I love it all so much. Yet I still have no clue what I want to do in life. Isn't that so ironic? I hated the database program we learned in 10th grade. I hate Microsoft Access. Well, nice talking to you. Hope to hear from you some more. Maybe we can meet up in school.

The Academy of Finance and the Future Business Leaders of America have taught me a lot of things. I've learned that I can do lots of stuff in the Business world. Entrepreneurship, computer skills, management, accounting, business law, and all that stuff is really cool. I love it all so much. Yet I still have no clue what I want to do in life. Isn't that so ironic?

There's so much more than just those thinks you listed. You can go into marketing. I really love the two marketing classes i took there. The Entertainment marketing class and the sports marketing classes were riveting. I learned a lot of tips and tricks for making your own business. I saw that there are pretty rewarding careers in management and in planning. There are so many oppurtunities but I think that you should think about looking into those marketing classes. Aren't they required by Academy seniors anyway. I think Mr. Nails and Ms. Rafiq are awesome at teachign that clase, even though I took it as a sophmore with all seniors, who did give me some ideas for future schools and careers. Did you get accepted anywhere yet?

I applied for different colleges for different majors. I applied to Baruch, NYU, Molloy, Stony Brook, Columbia, NYU Poly, NYIT, St. John's, and Northeastern. Columbia, NYU Stern, and Northeaster will be hard to get into. Wish me luck!

you listed a lot of places but never said if you got accepted.
Notice from rvalkass:
Quotes added.

There's so much more than just those thinks you listed. You can go into marketing. I really love the two marketing classes i took there. The Entertainment marketing class and the sports marketing classes were riveting. I learned a lot of tips and tricks for making your own business. I saw that there are pretty rewarding careers in management and in planning. There are so many oppurtunities but I think that you should think about looking into those marketing classes. Aren't they required by Academy seniors anyway. I think Mr. Nails and Ms. Rafiq are awesome at teachign that clase, even though I took it as a sophmore with all seniors, who did give me some ideas for future schools and careers. Did you get accepted anywhere yet?

Yeah, I agree. There are a lot of other opportunities out there. I'm not so sure if I'm that crazy about Marketing though. I'd only enjoy the Internet aspects of it. And even in that situation, only some of it. Mr. Nails and Mrs. Rafiq are awesome. I didn't have them for those classes but I did have them for other classes. I hope that I can make my own business one day. I did get accepted to some colleges. I'll let you know based on the second part of your post.

I applied for different colleges for different majors. I applied to Baruch, NYU, Molloy, Stony Brook, Columbia, NYU Poly, NYIT, St. John's, and Northeastern. Columbia, NYU Stern, and Northeaster will be hard to get into. Wish me luck!

you listed a lot of places but never said if you got accepted.

I applied everywhere on a regular decision so it'll take some time before I get all my responses from these colleges/universities.

I applied to the Macaulay Honors College at Baruch College for Accounting. I'm going to see if I can apply there for a double major in Accounting and Management. That would be cool. I didn't get my reply yet.

I applied to New York University's Stern College of Business. I applied there for Accounting as well. I'm going to see if I can apply there for a double major in Accounting and Management. That would be cool.

I applied to Molloy College with the on site admissions interview at my school. I got accepted immediately with a full scholarship. If I decide to go there, I'll do a Dual BS/MS degree in accounting and hopefully double major it with management.

I applied to the honors college at Stony Brook for Biomedical Engineering. That will be hard but I hope I can be accepted. I didn't get my reply yet.

I applied to Columbia University for Biology. I applied there for Biology. This is definitely going to be my toughest school to get into. I didn't get my reply yet.

I applied to the Polytechnic Institute of New York University for Computer Engineering along with an optional specialization in Pre-Med. Since Biomedical Engineering is only a graduate degree at this school, I decided to take this route to learn some more. I already got accepted here with a good amount of scholarship money.

I applied to the New York Institute of Technology with the on site admissions interview at my school. I was immediately accepted with at least a $15,000 scholarship. I could get more after sending my ACT scores and deciding to play tennis for them. If I decide to go there, I'll be at the Old Westbury Campus studying under the 7 year BS/DO program.

I applied to St. John's University for their 6 year Pharmacy Pharm.D Program. I'm pretty sure I can get into there. I didn't get my reply yet but I will soon.

I applied to Northeastern University for their 6 year Pharmacy Pharm.D program. It'll be harder to get into there than it is to get into St. John's University. I'll get my reply sometime in Spring most likely. I didn't get my reply yet. This is my only out of state application.

Well, that's pretty much it for my colleges, majors, and applications. Sorry for writing so much. I hope I didn't annoy you by making you read it all. Lol. It might have been better to find you in school and tell you.

Its a really interesting read, cause I always wanted to know what schools are open as an option for me. I really do enjoy science and computers, but I don't know if that is a rewarding career choice. No matter what I do its the learning option that I love, even if its a mundane subject, I can find something that I can understand and relate to. Thats how I got into FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America) State Leadership Conference (SLC) and the National Leadership Conference (NLC). I do very much enjoy them and I really do wish that there is something that combines both without risking my future on an entreprenueral stake.

I applied to the New York Institute of Technology with the on site admissions interview at my school. I was immediately accepted with at least a $15,000 scholarship. I could get more after sending my ACT scores and deciding to play tennis for them. If I decide to go there, I'll be at the Old Westbury Campus studying under the 7 year BS/DO program.
I applied to St. John's University for their 6 year Pharmacy Pharm.D Program. I'm pretty sure I can get into there. I didn't get my reply yet but I will soon.

I applied to Northeastern University for their 6 year Pharmacy Pharm.D program. It'll be harder to get into there than it is to get into St. John's University. I'll get my reply sometime in Spring most likely. I didn't get my reply yet. This is my only out of state application.

I like those options the most actually. My uncle went to St. Johns Pharmacy Program, and he ended being pretty successfull but I don't know how hard it is. When I went for the open campus meet it was pretty intense the way the guy talked. I hoped I was even close to teh level he's talking about, and the GPA is difficult to mantain and especially since your money at the campus is dependant on your grades. If you get that BSDO program I would take it right away. Its a great way to become a doctor, especially cause you don'tneed to deal with the Mcats and medical school and all that stuff.

Notice from rvalkass:
Added Quote tags.