xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GuySpook

If Computers Didnt Exist....

What would you do? I would go crazy. My life is computers. I can code an everything. Its only fun for people who know how to code with HTML and DHTML and all that good stuff including Java+JavaScript. So anyways im looking for the following things to be answered:What would you do if computers didnt exist?________________________________________________________________Would you go crazy? Why would I? I don?t know about computers itself!Would YOU not exist?I can do without computers even todayWould you be bored all day?No. I would have found something else to keep me busyWould you be bored at school all day? A bit. The only thing I like up there is the computer classes.Would you be stuck playing board games and stuff all day? No. I just hate such ones.Would you end up working all day? You never know.Would you be determined to invent computers? My brains stuck. I will think about it after it is all clearWould you keep a computer secret in your closet and use it when no ones looking?Not at all, because there are no computers!Would you just be a all around idiot?I am a bit unique in such cases.Would you drink coffee all day?Not all day, but I would have it frequently.Would you sleep all day?As mentioned above, I would be busy.Would you kill yourself?Why? Why?Would you be a cop?Depends on circumstances.Would you be a robber?No. I am presently not interested!Would you be a mugger?No. I am presently not interested!Would you be a regular person?Depends on circumstances.Would you like to exist on this earth?Yes, of course!Would you die of boredom?I would prevent myself from being bored.Would you invent games?Not interested,Would you invent more games?No. Not for nowWould you think about inventing computers?No. It is not possible for me through! ***

If Computers Didnt Exist....If Computers Didnt Exist....

I'll just put this question first because I actually have a rather interesting answer to it:

Would YOU not exist? Believe it or not, I wouldn't. Both my mom's and my lives were saved when she gave birth to me by equipment that used computers. For the sake of discussion, however, I'll just answer the rest as if I did just so happen to exist in a world without computers:

Would you go crazy? Heck, I'm already pretty crazy. O_O

Would you be bored all day? Nah... I'd spend my time in scientific research and inventing new technology. My philosophy is that the process of working towards a goal is more important (and more exciting) than being at the goal itself. Imagine what it must have been like on the team that built the ENIAC...

Would you be board bored at school all day? Nope... I'd have plenty of fun correcting stupid spelling mistakes.=P

Would you be stuck playing board games and stuff all day? I just told you, I'd be inventing computers all day! xD

Would you end up working all day? Well, maybe not inventing computers *all* day. I'd still have free time that I'd spend reading, playing board games, chilling with friends and family, etc. (which is how I spend a lot of time in our world with computers)

Would you be determined to invent computers? Of course! In fact, sometimes I feel like I'd prefer a world without computers/where computers are new just because I'd feel like there is more to invent and more progress to be made in technology.

Would you keep a computer secret in your closet and use it when no ones looking? No need to hide technology from the rest of the world...

Would you just be a all around idiot? LOL already am

Would you drink coffee all day? Nope

Would you sleep all day? Nope

Would you kill yourself? Nope

Would you be a cop? Nope

Would you be a robber? Nope

Would you be a mugger? Nope

Would you be a regular person? Nope

Would you like to exist on this earth? Hell yah

Would you die of boredom? I'd be less bored than I am right now. It's like reading a good book: sure, there's the feeling of satisfaction when you finish it, but it still sucks that such a great story had to come to an end. For me, existing in a world without computers would be like flipping a few hundred pages back and forgetting what I just read.

Would you invent games? Sure!

Would you invent more games? You bet

Would you think about inventing computers? That's basically the whole point! of what I just wrote! /txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley4.Gif

-reply by Marshun