xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
-Sky-

Ouija Board (wigi Board) Sorry, I did not know where to post such thing. :/

Ouija Board (Wigi Board)

Hey guys. I just watched Paranormal Activity and...omg, I can say I've NEVER watched anything so messed up in all my life! Some people (like anwii for example) might say these are not even real, or I am stupid or what ever (what ever he says to try and offend/insult me...) with. Well, I watched this movie, about these 2 couples in a big house based in San Diego, CA United States of America (USA) with a Demon entity continuiously after Katie (the girlfriend of Micah).

I say it was the most disturbing horror movie I have EVER watched...seriously.. Please don't insult/offend me for this thread, I am only letting out my opinions and thoughts, it is not against the rules (right?).

Parts of the movie "about" credits:

After a young, middle class couple moves into what seems like a typical suburban ?starter? tract house, they become increasingly disturbed by a presence that may or may not be demonic but is certainly most active in the middle of the night.

Especially when they sleep. Or try to.

But do Wigi boards actually exist and is it true that it opens a door for the evil entities?

Wigi Board:

By Long John Silver from Yahoo Answers

There is a popular belief that an Ouija board has some inherent power, or that spirits live inside the board or planchette. This is not correct. The Ouija board is simply a board with letters, numbers, a few words, and copyright and/or patent information, and the planchette is a small inert device that has been designed to move easily across the board. There is nothing magic or mysterious about the board or planchette themselves, and the mere presence of such devices will not cause paranormal events to occur.

The board's power comes from the calling forth of spirits. The participant(s) get(s) the attention of these spirits and ask(s) them questions, whereupon the spirits respond by moving the planchette around on the board. Many people believe a person can call forth the spirit of someone who has passed on, or some other specific entity, but this has never been proven, to my knowledge. The spirit(s) who are summoned will often not have any singular identity at all.

There are those who do not believe in spirits, and some of them have come up with the ideometric theory described above to try to explain that which obviously transcends the natural laws of our universe. The ideometric theory has never been conclusively proven, and cannot be, since it assumes no influence outside of our universe can affect events within it. But you cannot prove a negative, unless you make certain assumptions first. A scientific theory based on assumption is no theory at all, and should be summarily dismissed. But that is just my opinion.

Those spirits who do have identities will usually be vague, evasive or misleading about their names. This is because knowing their names can give the experienced summoner power over the spirits themselves, and the spirits can then be forced to do things they don't want to do. This is very undesirable to the spirits, of course, who want to keep their liberty and freedom intact.

The spirits who are summoned in this way are never good ones. Good spirits will not respond to this type of summoning. Sometimes the spirits who are summoned are neutral or mischievous, and will often simply give random answers to participants' questions.

Other spirits may be more powerful than these, and may actually have limited knowledge they may impart. However, these spirits are nearly always malevolent, and when summoned they may decide to take residence in the room or household where they are summoned. Sometimes they will even take residence in the participants themselves! Once they have taken residence, they can manifest themselves in our world of reality in real and very frightening, and in some cases very destructive, ways.

Depending on the power of these malevolent beings, one may be able to drive them out in a variety of ways. These spirits are very legalistic, however, and some of them may have the power to take up permanent residence in the room, household or person they have elected to haunt.

These spirits can only be gotten rid of by identifying the source of their right to be wherever they are, renouncing this right, and flooding the host with good spirits. They can then be forced to flee. Very powerful evil spirits may be difficult to exorcise even in this manner, but it is the only manner that has been proven to be successful.

Keep in mind that this is the way you get rid of the malevolent spirits once you have them. You cannot prevent their permanent residence by any means, whether by religious prayers, icons, garlic, holy water, or whatever, because the actual calling forth of spirits is what gives them the right to stay. The calling of the spirits will override any preventive measures you could use to prevent their permanent residence.

If you do call forth spirits to manipulate objects in the real world and divulge information, you are asking for trouble. My advice is, DON'T! No information received in this way is worth the potential risk of possession by evil spirits. Many lives have been completely destroyed in this way. Please, don't let this happen to you. If you are tempted to use divination devices to call forth spirits, get rid of them. Your life will be much better for it.

What do others believe about these evil Demon entities etc?

first off, i don't believe in half the stuff the appears on paranomal activity. second, the ouija board can be a tool, but you don't need to to open a doorway to the other side. although i believe in many things on the other side....some good....some extremely evil, i don't mess with the ouija board. once you open a door, it's hard to shut. some people think the board is only used to call upon an evil entity or demon or what not. this is just absolutely NOT true. it can open the door to the good energy as well as the bad.

the board is a good tool when used by more than one person because the combined energy is more capable of opening those doory. problem is, some people don't know how to use the tool correctly and they will never know what door they are opening

i am not going to go in to detail in how to use it correctly or incorrectly because i don't think it's a proper way to be "curious". i will say this....use caution when using a ouija board. it CAN be a game for entertainment purposes....but it can be so much more than that. if you plan on opening a door, make sure you know how to close it.

also, you never know if it's working or not. the posibility of people moving the dial to letters or numbers of their own choice is common. if people are really serious about it and take all the precautions, i suggest all the people involved get blindfolded while recording the board and events so you can play it back. i also suggest another camera zoomed out to show the entire room

if you plan on spending only 15 minutes, you are most likely wasting your time. you should always plan at LEAST 1/2 hour to and hour or more.

Ouija Board (Wigi Board)

Hey guys. I just watched Paranormal Activity and...omg, I can say I've NEVER watched anything so messed up in all my life! Some people (like anwii for example) might say these are not even real, or I am stupid or what ever (what ever he says to try and offend/insult me...) with. Well, I watched this movie, about these 2 couples in a big house based in San Diego, CA United States of America (USA) with a Demon entity continuiously after Katie (the girlfriend of Micah).

I say it was the most disturbing horror movie I have EVER watched...seriously.. Please don't insult/offend me for this thread, I am only letting out my opinions and thoughts, it is not against the rules (right?).

Parts of the movie "about" credits:

But do Wigi boards actually exist and is it true that it opens a door for the evil entities?

Wigi Board:

What do others believe about these evil Demon entities etc?

Back during the time where certain movies that were based on true stories, one concerning a specific house which you can visit today, and the other about a girl who was possessed, i did some research on demonology and exorcism. I found some interesting websites; reading them sent chills down my back. The ones i found dealt mostly with possessed objects or animals. I don't remember everything mentioned, but concerning s?ances and the like, it was mentioned that there is no such thing as a benevolent spirit. Doesn't matter what form or character they take on, it is not a spirit seeking to let you sleep peacefully at night.Take for example if the spirit takes the form of an innocent little girl that is merely seeking to play or is feeling lonely. Any appeal to emotion by feeling sorry for the girl may very well be the very thing the spirit wants. Yes, interestingly enough, for some reason these spirits appear to follow some form of ritual that seems to prevent them from acting any further. Those that ask for your permission require your permission in order to bind onto you or your household. Fortunately, they are normally restricted to the area where the contract was formed, but they may still follow you after moving to a new place.Concerning exorcism tools, like holy water and other things, certain methods will not work. For example, holy water, this rarely, if at all, works. If it does, the most you'll probably be able to do is calm the spirit down for a short amount of time—and this is assuming the spirit has possessed an object. There is no certainty on whether or not you'll be able to properly exorcise the spirit away. Possession concerning s?ances or Ouija boards only require a binding contract, and that is someone explicitly declaring acceptance of the spiritual entity.

i love the supernatural thiller movies. but the "based on a true story" gimmicks are a joke. only one little snippet of information has to be based on a true story for them to legally declare that a movie is based on a true story. the actual events don't have to be true at all. one really has to do their research to even confirm the validity of a movie or certain events of a movie....(or a book for that matter) when they are telling people it's "based on a true story".

Back during the time where certain movies that were based on true stories, one concerning a specific house which you can visit today, and the other about a girl who was possessed, i did some research on demonology and exorcism. I found some interesting websites; reading them sent chills down my back. The ones i found dealt mostly with possessed objects or animals. I don't remember everything mentioned, but concerning séances and the like, it was mentioned that there is no such thing as a benevolent spirit. Doesn't matter what form or character they take on, it is not a spirit seeking to let you sleep peacefully at night.
Take for example if the spirit takes the form of an innocent little girl that is merely seeking to play or is feeling lonely. Any appeal to emotion by feeling sorry for the girl may very well be the very thing the spirit wants. Yes, interestingly enough, for some reason these spirits appear to follow some form of ritual that seems to prevent them from acting any further. Those that ask for your permission require your permission in order to bind onto you or your household. Fortunately, they are normally restricted to the area where the contract was formed, but they may still follow you after moving to a new place.

Concerning exorcism tools, like holy water and other things, certain methods will not work. For example, holy water, this rarely, if at all, works. If it does, the most you'll probably be able to do is calm the spirit down for a short amount of timeand this is assuming the spirit has possessed an object. There is no certainty on whether or not you'll be able to properly exorcise the spirit away. Possession concerning séances or Ouija boards only require a binding contract, and that is someone explicitly declaring acceptance of the spiritual entity.

i love the supernatural thiller movies. but the "based on a true story" gimmicks are a joke. only one little snippet of information has to be based on a true story for them to legally declare that a movie is based on a true story. the actual events don't have to be true at all. one really has to do their research to even confirm the validity of a movie or certain events of a movie....(or a book for that matter) when they are telling people it's "based on a true story".

Concerning both movies i saw, i managed to track down what little information i could find about them. For the haunted house one, according to the source i found (which claimed to have personally interviewed the very same family), from all the things the movie showed, i would say about 15% of it did occur. For the possessed girl, i couldn't find much information about her, but multiple spirits and psychological abnormalities did occur.

:P PA was good movie for psychological thriller movies are fun. There are 3 ending to the movie, which one you have seen ?

By the way, Anyone remembers Blair witch project ? :P I like the second part of that movie. It was much better than the first part and it qualifies for calling psychological thriller. I guess BWP,Cloverfield and paranormal activity like movies are making some bucks these days. I mean film the story as if it's taken from handheld camera and then add some effects and bounce it on boxoffice.

ut do Wigi boards actually exist and is it true that it opens a door for the evil entities?

Seen few friends of mine doing that, that stuff but is not working for them. If you know how to do that let me know,i'll pass that info to them. :D

june 9 is a good example of a movie with a handheld. you should tell your friends to watch that movie. wasn't the best, but was still good in my opinion. you say the second part to the blair witch project was better than the first? i think you'd be alone on that one.

truefusion- is it a secret what movies you are referring to? maybe i watched them and can comment on them. i also could suggest a couple but i don't know what you have watched.

i haven't seen paranormal activity yet. that should be my next mission

Seen few friends of mine doing that, that stuff but is not working for them. If you know how to do that let me know,i'll pass that info to them. :P