xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rob86

What Christmas T.v. Specials Or Movies Do You Like?

It's that time of year again, Christmas! I don't think it's hardly been mentioned on here at all yet. One of the many great things to do during the holiday season is to watch classic t.v. specials, or movies. I'm sure there are a lot that I like and can't remember, but one that has to be named is a Charlie Brown Christmas. It's short, but charming and unforgettable. I always liked 'ol Chuck Brown. I like "I Want a Dog for Christmas, Charlie Brown" as well, I remember wanting a dog just like Rerun so it really brings back some childhood memories.I recently watched a not-so-family-friendly christmas edition of Blackadder for the first time, which was very funny! I can't think of anymore right now, I have a horrible memory, but I'm sure I'll remember more when I look through my collection of xmas videos.

Edited by rob86 (see edit history)

"I Want a Dog for Christmas, Charlie Brown"

Actually, I just saw that one for the first time last year. Kind of a dissapointment when he decided having a dog wasn't all he had hoped it would be. Personally, I really think all kids should have a dog, I did and look how great I turned out! :P

My memory is bad too, can't think of the name of the one I like, it's one of those really old classic ones, where the old man is a Maceys Santa Clause and he thinks he really is Santa, and they end up going to court over his mental stability, and then the post office comes barreling into the court room with those thousands of letters to Santa. Anyway, that's probably my favorite.

There are also some cartoon ones that are narrated by Burl Ives. I love the sound of his voice, so those are pretty good too.

well this is my time of year. i love christmas and i love christmas specials to help me with the mood. i love 'm all. from charlie to rudolf and frosty, to miricale on 24th and a wonderfull life. i love 'm all around this time. unfortunately, i don't have t.v. access to watch them(and i doubt i am going to download 'm) so i am at a loss this year. i also LOVE the grinch! haha i'm always going to be a kid at heart...especially during christmas time.

It's that time of year again, Christmas! I don't think it's hardly been mentioned on here at all yet. One of the many great things to do during the holiday season is to watch classic t.v. specials, or movies.
I'm sure there are a lot that I like and can't remember, but one that has to be named is a Charlie Brown Christmas. It's short, but charming and unforgettable. I always liked 'ol Chuck Brown. I like "I Want a Dog for Christmas, Charlie Brown" as well, I remember wanting a dog just like Rerun so it really brings back some childhood memories.

I recently watched a not-so-family-friendly christmas edition of Blackadder for the first time, which was very funny! I can't think of anymore right now, I have a horrible memory, but I'm sure I'll remember more when I look through my collection of xmas videos.

I was disappointed when Rerun didn't get to keep Snoopy's brother too, but I guess they had to end it like that or there'd be a lot of parents complaining about the bad influence. "Rerun has a dog, why can't I have a dog??????"

My memory is bad too, can't think of the name of the one I like, it's one of those really old classic ones, where the old man is a Maceys Santa Clause and he thinks he really is Santa,

It's Miracle on 34th street. A Wonderful Life is a classic too. Grinch too. Frosty, also. I've never seen a Rudolf movie?!

What's that one where the boy gets a red rider gun and the dad curses a lot? Oh yeah, A Christmas Story. That's a great movie too, pretty funny if I remember correctly. I'll have to watch it again. "You'll shoot your eye out!"