xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contactskn

Does Ghosts Exists.

Does Ghosts Exists.   

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dear friends I always was eager to know more and more about a topic and that is GHOSTS. Always I have gone through the stories of real life and incidents as such which in one way or the other narrates the existence of ghosts or spirits etc. But even after reading and viewing (documentaries etc. ) a lot I am not able to reach any conclusion still. I mean to say the existence of ghosts. Some times what we see a particular topic or subject is dealt with in one particular country or locality specific only. But in this case I should say I dont think there is any country where there dont exists any believers of ghosts etc. In every country there are writers who have written on this topic, there are movie makers who have made movies related to this topic etc. But still the debate on this topic goes on and on and on, between the believers and non believers of this topic. Dear friends here I would like all of you to contribute with solid bases about your belief. So that to some extent we could reach to some conclusions. Talking about me I have heard a lot about this topic but never seen a ghost or evil spirit etc. So what about you friends.

Ghosts...pshhh. All the myths and legends about them are just childrens tales. Apparently in the line of things to believe ghosts and monsters got in and santa got rejected. So you really believe the haunted inside of cool whip is going to stalk you around your house? I think that ghosts COULD be real but in a way of phsycology. Excuse me if my spelling is off I am having an out day. What I mean by in a different way is the senses might pick up a feeling of being watched and which creates panic that will make you see things. So in terms you are "seeing" and "feeling" a ghost's presense or maybe yo uare so alarmed "hearing" and well tasting. So it really depends in the way of how you think. Ghosts might exist, but in a way we might have never imagined before.

i guess pictures aren't evidence enough either, i captured some strange pictures in the past that leaves me stumped. i am one to try to discredit possibilities. at the same place i captured this white hazy mist that would form in to different images....including a person, and also things that seem to be flying. i captured what looks to be a ball with rays coming out of it. a captured a couple trees where a white mist goes all the way around the tree. i even captured one where white mist in the form of what looks to be a totum pole...with some weird design symbol created by this white fog or mist...which was very well defined. also, some of the images i took looked to be in the form of two eyes and a mouth.

now for me, when i have always believed in ghosts because i have had several experiences anyway that couldn't really be explained, after i took these pictures(which i still have btw...not published anywhere except on my myspace account), it just opened more doors for me in the areas of believing.

also, what was kinda a trip was when i was taking these pictures at the graveyard, i had a fully charged camera. i was only able to take 24 pictures before my camera died completely. the last picture i was able to take before my camera died was this totum pole looking thing embeded on a tree in white mist. also that same tree, under the image, was another circle ring of white fog around the tree.

if i didn't believe in ghosts or spirits or the energy the give of before i took those pictures, i woulda been really freaked out because i wouldn't have known what they were. especially when it was a clear night and there was no smokey images when i was taking the pictures in the first place....no fog...nothing. the images also have some sort of a pattern to them so even if there was fog or something there that i couldn't see looking through the camera, it would be unlikely fog or smoke could create those same patterns.

there were two other people with me. someone else had another camera. a cheap digital. the other person didn't capture what i did for some reason.. i remember at the time i was trying to feel the energy around the graveyard. the two women were walking together while i was going off on my own... don't ask my why, but a lot of my pictures were of trees. most people would be shooting gravestones and sites. i wasn't. i felt the energy was elsewhere. although i did capture an AMAZING image by a gravestone that had two arms and two legs and a body...all in white mist...and the center of the image was brighter than the outer part of the image. that could have been the flash though....but still an amazing picture.

when i was taking pictures, all i really wanted to capture were orbs that i read about on other websites...i didn't capture any orbs though that time(although i have in the past(they are really neat looking)...i captured images. the most amazing of them all being my last picture of the totum pole image which just looks to be something very sacred.

people can not believe for any reason. but for the most part, people don't believe because they aren't open to it and therefore, most likely, will never be shown otherwise. it really is unfortunate for the non believers because there is so much more out there that we all fail to understand completely. even me. but not only am i open to the possibility that ghosts or spirits or entities exist, i know they do for a fact from my own personal experience. no, science will never relate to my own personal experiences....or other peoples for that matter....and that's where science fails...because science continuously proves it can't prove EVERYTHING....or even disprove everything for that matter. and some things, we just have to know for our own selves....and in this case with this thread....from my own personal experiences.

i am sorry for you all non believers in the things that actually exist. i guess the same can be said for me when i don't know for sure if this one god exists as the bible preaches....

Ghosts...pshhh. All the myths and legends about them are just childrens tales. Apparently in the line of things to believe ghosts and monsters got in and santa got rejected. So you really believe the haunted inside of cool whip is going to stalk you around your house? I think that ghosts COULD be real but in a way of phsycology. Excuse me if my spelling is off I am having an out day. What I mean by in a different way is the senses might pick up a feeling of being watched and which creates panic that will make you see things. So in terms you are "seeing" and "feeling" a ghost's presense or maybe yo uare so alarmed "hearing" and well tasting. So it really depends in the way of how you think. Ghosts might exist, but in a way we might have never imagined before.

This is such a large subject, to discuss with and I'd like to say some words about what I know and about what people feel. Maybe question is very naive, or it is made by a child because this is a very interesting subject to discuss and should not be appreciated with questions like: "does ghosts exist?". Maybe it would be better firstly to define what you call ghosts. Is it a concept right?I believe that ghosts exists, but calling them ghosts is not a right phrase. I think that there is another similar world to ours that is populated with so called jinns, like that in the film of Aladdin. I think we must discuss about this. And there is lots of evidence that jinns exist and they can interact with people.

my definition of a ghost is something that was living in our world that is now dead. where it's presence can possible be heard or seen by others. why they are around is a whole other question....

as stated in previous post as this seems quiet redundant here in ghost .ghost are labels of ignorant people needing to place a word for something they do not quiet understand .like placing a label on handicap person ,they do not understand .one time those labels of ghost was as human as you and I are now.they just got trapped in between unfinished business or portals that ,they can not find way through ,or someone is keeping them at a bay in living form although ,there living form ,no longer existence for them to be free and filled with a peace of happiness .How selfish though the unknown in simple mode of love that ,deep down inside ,we can not allow our passed on loved ones to be let go and go onto what is meant to be for them in peace and assurance that there loved ones accept them dying .some people in this world hold a connection to those labels we call ghost and try peacefully to help guide them towards peace.some are just born to do that in life ,as complete journey .there is so much out there ,none of us have answers towards although we sit around and wonder and some state no there nothing like that out there ,when in truth in deepest part there own minds they still wonder . :) is there ?

ghosts are just a superstition people think they have seen ghosts due to natural occurences in nature or it may have something to do with the house ie creaky doors and windows and loose floorboards etc. even something such as a earthquake could make someone thing they heard a ghost.

Dear friends still the polling figures are really amazing and interesting I mean to say that the 40% of voters are on one side and the other 40% on the other. The remaining are not able to decide their stand. Means On an all if about 50% say that Ghosts exists then the remaining of them says they don't. Again we are at the same stand?????????

believe me nothing exist called ghostsBUTthere are devils we can't see them and they can't get shape in our worldthey can just play with our minds and thinking to push us to do their plans (which is badness, crimes, to desecrate every holly in our world)