xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
armynavy123

Best Singer? Who do YOU think is the best singer?

Best Singer  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The Adam Young one I just threw in. Sorry for not posting anymore. But the official question....Who do you think is the best singer?!

Are you sure this is in the right section? It is under 'technology' - at least as I see it. Anyway, that poll is restricted to a limited amount of musical genres, possibly two I can identify with. See my signature to find out one of the 'REAL' best singers to ever walk the planet with over 1200 songs...

Ź_Ź

Are you sure this is in the right section? It is under 'technology' - at least as I see it. Anyway, that poll is restricted to a limited amount of musical genres, possibly two I can identify with. See my signature to find out one of the 'REAL' best singers to ever walk the planet with over 1200 songs...Ź_Ź

Perhaps it's ironic and sad enough that perhaps this thread actually should be under the
technology thread the way things are going. Too much in studio digital tweaking
of vocals is done, too much lip syncing is done in live performance. Real singing
matters less and less.
Take Britney Spears for example. Quite a sham, but people are buying it. I can't think
of too many people less musical than her. She's alright to look at, but even as far as that goes
there's much better, much sexier, much prettier, and I suspect, much less visually digitally enhanced also.

It's so Orwellian. People know they are being given a lie, a no talent zero, yet they suck it up.

A far as best singer goes? I don't think it's worth debating. People only hear a tiny fraction of the music that is out there
and they want to tell you who is best. As far as who is the best, you probably won't hear them on a radio station
or see them on mtv any way.

Perhaps it's ironic and sad enough that perhaps this thread actually should be under the

technology thread the way things are going. Too much in studio digital tweaking

of vocals is done, too much lip syncing is done in live performance. Real singing

matters less and less.

Take Britney Spears for example. Quite a sham, but people are buying it. I can't think

of too many people less musical than her. She's alright to look at, but even as far as that goes

there's much better, much sexier, much prettier, and I suspect, much less visually digitally enhanced also.

It's so Orwellian. People know they are being given a lie, a no talent zero, yet they suck it up.

A far as best singer goes? I don't think it's worth debating. People only hear a tiny fraction of the music that is out there

and they want to tell you who is best. As far as who is the best, you probably won't hear them on a radio station

or see them on mtv any way.

I think it's worth debating. I chose Jason Mraz. I almost chose lil wayne but I only like him on tuesdays. Im outa wack on days. Yesterday I liked Jz but he's too old. I like his old albums he's younger then. All I know about alicia keys is that she plays the keys, that's not enough to convince me though. The other guy, I already forgot who that was I didn't know. You ever get that moment where your hair stands on end a songs so good? None of these for me do that yet, I saw them on MTV so, well that shouldn't mean much but not a dismissing point.
Edited by deonild (see edit history)