xisto Community
rob86

How Good Of A Graphics Card Do I "need" ? and a question about windows 7

Windows 7 will surprise you how much in the right direction it goes away from windows vista! Regarding your PC specs, you'd be doing well to purchase that. $969 Canadian is a good price for those specs, you couldn't do much better than that in my opinion. The high CPU speed coupled with the 4870 will definitely future proof it for a while. Regarding Lightscribe, after you kick up your first game you'll soon forget about it. :P

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)

Can anyone find me a picture of the case? The OCZ/NZXT ATX Case. I tried googling it, but I didn't find it. I don't know what I'm looking for, it's all a bunch of capital letters to me, I don't know what's a brand or a model or anything..

The OCZ part of the description above is most probably the power supply unit. The NZXT part is the case, though i wouldn't count on it being too fancy as that is usually where cost savings for a comp are drawn from.

Here is a link to the case i believe you "might: get (the "Guardian 921")-

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Or maybe the NZXT gamma -

http://legitreviews.com/images/news/2009/nzxt_gamma_case.jpg

If you Google NZXT and look at their images you get a good idea the range they have. :P

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)