xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
thejode

Mycent Not Working!

Hey everyone:I registered back in May of 09', and forgot about my account for a bit(more like 7 months, but that's not the point)Anyway, I've been trying to get my Mycents to work, but they never show up! I've registered with Xisto(The only way I remembered about you guys was when I got my last monthly email), and have an account at the forums, but still no Mycents. What do I need to do?Thanks,Mike.

Edited by thejode (see edit history)

Start posting. You have made just one post. You need to have at least 5 posts to show up myCents. The more you post, the more myCents you'll get.

And MyCents won't show until you have at least 5 Postings AND allow some time for the script to run. Allow a few hours, depending on the Server load at the time.

A minimum on 5 posts in the forums are needed for myCENTs to take affect on your account.and in order to earn myCENTs you have to post regularly, posting is the only way to earn myCENTs.and a tip is: it's not the number of posts you make but the length of your posts. a longer post will get you more myCENTs where a 2 line post will not get you very much. post good quality posts and you'll be earning! :)