xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ORene

Never Give Up Your Fight

Perseverance is a very abstract word. Some might say it is not giving up. Some others would say it is fighting for your dreams. Perseverance means that and more. It is not only ever stopping your will, but also never letting yourself fall. It means keeping your way even when everything goes against you and never letting yourself sink in desperate actions, but doing what you need to do with constancy and confidence. But in terms of death, what does perseverance means? It means not letting yourself be defeated by death, fight for your dreams and take advantage of your life while you are still living it. Some people are afraid of death. They think their end will be catastrophic and they wait for the moment with fear all their lives. As Dylan Thomas says, wise people wait hopelessly for the moment because they know ?their words had forked no lighting?. That means that their words were not heard and their ideas were useless. Perseverance applies here because those people need to give an importance to their lives; consequently, they should not give up and do their best to make a change and give a meaning to their lives. Moreover, they should not let themselves die, as some people do only because they think their lives have no sense. Perseverance is important here because if those people had it they would not lose themselves to death. Perseverance is not only about doing new things, but also about keep living. When people get older they tend to think over about their lives and what they have done. They might even get depressed about some things they did o they didn?t, but the important thing is to be perseverant and enjoy the good moments they can have. As Maya Angelou says ?I keep on dying, because I love to live?, perseverance is about loving your life and lasting the most you can with the best attitude. What is life if you don?t see it itself as a reason to live? Life is beautiful and it deserves our effort to live it. That?s why we should keep fighting, keep enjoying every beautiful gift we receive everyday: the rise of the sun, the fresh wind in our faces, the comfort of our family and friends by our side, and our breathing itself. Those are enough reasons to keep trying everyday to give the best of us and don?t give up to our life. Death is something we cannot avoid, but what we can do is to be perseverant in our lives. Life is short, so we should take advantage of the time we have and do something with it. It?s a lot easier to die if you do it knowing that your life was worth living it. Persevering means more than just keeping your dreams, but also following them in spite of the adversity. It means standing alive and never surrender to the circumstances. It doesn?t matter if you are getting old or if you feel that there is no reason to live at all; perseverance is the best alternative to use in your life and enjoy it at maximum. If you want to give impotance to your life then the best thing you can do is persevere; don?t leave yourself down in the relentless perish, fight for your dreams and your beliefs and reach your goals, and most important, give the best you can to your life the time you are still in this world.Smile, keep trying and never give up.A good friend once told me "The only true loser is the person who has ceased to fight"Please comment

i love your posts. one cannot preserver without motivation. one cannot be motivated without passion(another thread of yours) you can't have passion without ideas....and you cannot have ideas without creativity.everything in life is a domino effect on the choices we make and who we are DICTATES those choices at any given time in our lifei don't like your death analogy. you are presuming that if and when we accept death over living that we are preserving. what about a situation where you and your wife are comfortably sitting together while a complete stranger bursts in with a gun...and you would choose death before ever allowing any death to come to anyone else...especially the one you made vows with. you die because you stood in front of a bullet for another. the shot was fired so it could have easily killed someone else if you didn't stand in the way.sometimes preserverance is about death too because "life" isn't just about OUR life specifically.

Death shouldn't be taken literally. As long as one person remembers you, you are not dead. People should persevere in order to achieve something they will be remembered for. I like your last phrase "life isn't just about our life". Ultimately I believe perseverance can help a person overcome death. However perseverance can bring a new question ?What is my purpose in life?I'm glad you like my posts, I think my next one will be about Life.

so if i was a murderer, if people remember me as a murderer, i wont be dead in other peoples eyes and what i passed on to the next generation?

you know, you have a meaning behind what you say but you seem a little confused when putting thoughts to words

the real question shouldn't be "what is the meaning to life". the question should be how do we overcome the obstacles to fulfill our purpose in life....

Death shouldn't be taken literally. As long as one person remembers you, you are not dead. People should persevere in order to achieve something they will be remembered for. I like your last phrase "life isn't just about our life". Ultimately I believe perseverance can help a person overcome death. However perseverance can bring a new question żWhat is my purpose in life?
I'm glad you like my posts, I think my next one will be about Life.

how do i continue?Never Give Up Your FightI have been living where I am for about 14 years. I'm hated here by almost everyone. People pick fights with me all the time. I'm tired of fighting with them. I want to quit. I know I cant but to save myself that seems the only option. How do I put that fight, that fire back in me, to continue and go on to do the things I need to do? any advice would be helpful. I'm a strong guy and ive dealt with alot in my life. I just wonder will the higher spirit continue with my bull **** life, or will it start to get better anytime soon? help-question by anonymous