xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sheepdog

Safe For Another Year!

Well, Deer season has ended and I am proud to say we made it threw another year with no casualites. When you own lots of brown goats, deer season is a big worry. Also, about every hunting season that comes around a certain email starts recycling, I've been seeing it for several years now, it's a picture of a newpaper classified ad that reads as followsTo all you hunters who kill animals for food, Shame on you! You ought to go to the store and buy the meat that was made there, where no animals were harmed. Are there really people out there that dumb?

Maybe its a joke? My dad sometimes complains about such people, often it may be an individual from some remote part of the world that astounds you with their unique ability to be stupid. Usually it has something to do with their evidently severe lack of perspective or short sightedness. For instance their are some Americans (a minute few) who believe Australians have a unique kinship with Germany. :) ?Regarding your goats what do you use them for? pets?, lawn mowing? or are they good for their meat or wool?

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)

i heard that some vegitarians are. i mean....meat IS murder....but so is killing part of a plant that bears fruit wehn the fruit hasn't dropped from the tree yet. blah blah balh. let them spend their money on a useless ad...or just spend money for another useless ad that reads, "i have just killed a deer to use the meat for my survival, as without it i would die. if you have money to give me to buy meat in a store, i might reconsider killing an innocent deer". let's see if putting their next ad in the paper is more important than saving someone from killing a deer. put THEM to the test in what they ultimately believe.

Are there really people out there that dumb?