xisto Community
Echo_of_thunder

Climategate Can we say Its all lies?

Wow. I wonder what else we've been lied to about?

if this is true, what the hek is al gore gonna do now? didn't he win a prize of some sort? :o

Well Guess what all. Global Warming was all a big lie. http://icecap.us/
Like I have said over and over again. No Such Thing As Global Warming :)

if this is true, what the hek is al gore gonna do now? didn't he win a prize of some sort? :)

who knows what he will do. As of now all this is the big talk in the weather world from what I have been seeing. Myself I feel as "some of what has been said all along is partly true. We are not helping any with our trash and stuff. But this is more of a word cooked up by the powers that was at that time, to try and get people to do what we now call going green. But yea, "Climategate" is going to come back and hurt some people just like watergate back in the 70's. If anyone is interested in this more. Monday night Nov 30'th at 8:00PM Easter Standard time a friend of mine, Barometer Bob may touch base on this topic during his Year in Hurricane season radio talk show heard on WRNB.NET He may also do a follow up on his normal Thursday night show as well. Same Time and Station.

Many thanks to the topic starter for dedicating a thread to this much ignored topic. This is freakin' H-U-G-E and absolutely devastating to the various and sundry promoters of the global warming hoax. So why has the lamestream, er, I mean mainstream media remained largely silent on this issue? Oh, wait a minute. I think I answered my own rhetorical query. Naturally their lying lips are sealed, as our criminal media have long been willing handmaidens of this fraudulent pseudo-science that is widely chastised by reputable scientists. But media chooses to ignore the scientific majority who remain staunch in their refutation of the bogus theory. Global warming my a*s. If anything, the planet is cooling. Experts not withstanding, I don't need no stinking talking head to tell me the winters have been getting colder and wetter of late. There was no Indian Summer here this year. Last year, snow piled up so high folks had to shovel it off their roofs so the ceilings wouldn't cave in. This year promises to be worse, if current precipitation data is any indicator. So now, those who attempt to shape public opinion have changed their sinister tune from global warming to the vague, "climate change." The ultimate goal, of course, being to tax you into complete oblivion. As I'm sure our resident weather man can tell you, the climate is always changing. Reminds of the old axiom, "She changes her mind like the weather." Al Gore? The man is an unspeakable snake oil salesman who stands to gain a fortune from taxing your very breath, your....carbon emissions. How dare you as a flesh and blood mammal the audacity to use your lungs for breathing! You thought your taxes were high before? Wait till the NGO think tanks who pull Gore's rotten puppet strings find a way to push their "climate change" agenda into your living room and ultimately, your wallet. The author of the Inconvenient Truth should be inconveniently arrested (perhaps while he's jetting about in his private, carbon emitting airplane), and sent to prison for fraud. Oh, what a happy day that would be. I can dream, can't I?

Well I think global warming it?s a reality, but the same reality we had 20, 30 or 50 years ago, when nobody paid attention to the topic.The thing I believe now it has become fashion they even came out with a name for it "going green", so they can sell us more stuff in name of the planet. We have to save, we have to recycle our trash, for example where I live the water bill it?s cheaper if you recycle your trash. I don?t think we are going to burn or freeze with the planet but I do believe the planet is changing for the better or worst who knows we are going to have to wait, but what really bothers me that it has become a business, in the past when the environmentalist did all the protest against USA for expel the largest amount of gases to the atmosphere no one pay attention to them, and now suddenly the governors not only in the US but in a lot of countries expect us to pay for that and create new taxes or raise the existents to help the "green" cause, and they want to sell us expensive cars, expensive food, etc. that?s what really pisses me off.