xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

modules fail leads Internal Server Error on OsCommerace Getting Php Error On Oscommerce

modules fail leads Internal Server Error on OsCommeraceGetting Php Error On Oscommerce

Hi there.

I want to fixed the googlecheckout at first time, somehow, when I used file manager on osCommerace for upload files, the "modules.Php" files was missed in this process.After that, I tried to upload a new modules.Php, and click the module, internal server error will appear.

Help me please and thanks very much!

-question by Caleb

Number 1, in OScommerce, NEVER use the file manager to upload files. It upload the files in ASCII mode when they might need to be uploaded in binary mode. I recommend getting a program like cuteftp or using dreamweaver to edit and upload your PHP files. Whenever you go to install new modules always do a backup of the files that you are modifying or replacing. I have ended up having to do 3 to4 days worth of coding in order to reverse a problem that I did not back up on. If it is not too much trouble I would just try with a fresh install and reinstall all of your modules. If you would like I can give you some pointers on the easiest ways to back up your databases and then reintegrate them after the install.