xisto Community
-Sky-

Mysql Database Restore Problem Need help ASAP

ah interesting... The salt field is basically a number that can be fed into the md5 command to make the string different (i think) the pass_hash should in theory be the password itself. Can you try the other method i said of creating a new user and copy both the converge_pass_hash, and converge_pass_salt into the relevant fields. eg:table:usersusername|converge_pass_hash|converge_pass_salt|____________________________________________admin......|sdgdfhfh4rtqw5643w|34623fg.................| //this is the admin account with the mystery passworduser1.......|sdgdfhfhtteetet643w|34523fg.................|user2.......|sdgdfhfh4r3444643w|31623fhgf...............|special.....|edhgh53t33t453234|123454hjy...............| //copy the password hash and salt values from here, up to the admin account

Edited by shadowx (see edit history)

I have changed it myself now. Thanks anyway.When I edited the Admin account, now when I try edit it, it says it cant be found. I tried editing the hash and pass salt. :)