xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zachtk8702

Halo 2 Online XBOX LIVE

Hey guys if any of you play XBOX LIVE i would love to play wit you on halo2. I ususally am on everyafternoon............ You can send me an invite to XxZachtk8702xX. Im not that great, but I can hold my own, im a level 12......

I'll send you an invitation... but my live isnt connected yet. Should be working in a week or so. Can't wait to start playing and ill send an ivitation right when it gets up and starts running :D

Hey yeah i love playing this game anytime you guys wanna play let me know. I am a level 27 teamslayer and i am on like 3 days out of the week or whenever i have some free time from classes and work. Great game though i wouldnt mind playing with anyone.

Anyone that feels like adding BushFluff is quite welcome!LOL see ya in there :P

Ya ill play sometime. I dont play much anymore though. My gamertag is justinx14. I am currently a lvl (i think 6 or 7) in team slayer. But on my old account i was about a 20. Havent played in a long time though. Send me a friend request and invite and ill play sometime.