xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
legend112

Soceer Rules Should Change yea

I am just so bored with soccer right now, i just wish it would stop being played.

Just watching a game makes me sick to my stomach, the players are disrespectful of their own coaching, they are constantly spitting, yak and they even have guts to push the referee at times! I have never seen such barbarism in any other sport!

heck they even cheat even if they know the ball clearly crossed the line, they can kick it out and pretend it didn't happen, which makes me think if it was invented by prisoners who had nothing to do after finishing field work??

And at the center of all this, FIFA does jack about it! they even oppose video evidence which has been embraced by many sports as it adds fairness, this alone proves soccer is a joke of a sport right now, under poor administration. i just hope somethings would change so that we can all enjoy the game...and right now its not the world's most beautiful game like people say....it'd have to be golf imo :)

As much as I have to agree that some of the actions of the players are disgusting, I dont think we should have new rules implemented to the game. I cant image the referee dishing out yellow cards to players who spit or the ruling body to ban a player for being rude to the coaching staffs. Leave that to the discretion of the club.