xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JTorres55

Jtorres55 New Member Member Descritpion

Hi I?m glad to join and I hope I can be helpful at these forums. I?m currently exploring alternatives for third world non lucrative organizations, specifically for entities that have been proven to be more efficient with a virtual presence.

Comfortable topics for me would be electronics, business management, project management, and software development in Python, actionScript 2 and 3, and MQL4. I would love to get more involved with open source development, web designing, and OS development.

I think this site will be a very interesting concept and experience, although I?m still trying to grasp the differences from other free hosting services, the forum filter is quite nice.

Hey there JTorres55 - welcome to the forums! You can notice that we have forums for all your topics of interest so you can start posting right away :) If you have any doubts regarding the functioning of the forum feel free to open a thread in the relevant section and a member/mod will attend to it immediately. So have fun and hope to see you around!

Hi I'm glad to join and I hope I can be helpful at these forums. I'm currently exploring alternatives for third world non lucrative organizations, specifically for entities that have been proven to be more efficient with a virtual presence.

Comfortable topics for me would be electronics, business management, project management, and software development in Python, actionScript 2 and 3, and MQL4. I would love to get more involved with open source development, web designing, and OS development.

I think this site will be a very interesting concept and experience, although I'm still trying to grasp the differences from other free hosting services, the forum filter is quite nice.

Dear friend welcome to Xisto you are at the right place. The plus here is that for the quality posts made by you, you will get earnings in the form of My Cents. So please concentrate on the quality of the posts and keep Xisto the best forum on Net.