xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Xedos

What Is Your Lucky Number?

Hey everyone. I was wondering what your lucky number is? It can be any number, doesn't have to be a limited size, just please don't come up with a totally random, disruptive and crazy number!Mine is: Check my Userid.3000. Tis mine. 3000.

Uh huh. I'm guessing this is just what I didn't want you to make. A completly random, senseless, annoying and disruptive random number that isn't lucky at all.If this is your real lucky number, how did you come about it?9,132,412.Mine is also: 140,922. That is my pupil number for tests.

I want your crazy luck. You have crazy hosting credits and crazy lottery money. I have about $50 to my name. Mine's 16 because I don't know...being a junior sounds fun, and also, in movies, the princesses get married at 16. Not anything I want to do but it was a nice fantasy when you're 3 and stupid.

in my country:the number with suffix 8, such as 123888 - means luckalso ascending with suffix 9 like 55789 - luck tooso the gsm phone number like 08123456789 or 081555888 offered $1 milion.unbelievable

Well my lucky number 3. Every jersey i had was pretty much 3 and my favorite race car driver. 3 DAle Earnhardt. So yeah. 3 Is pretty much the only number i use for things like my user name.

Mine is usually 9 but I was born on the 7th of March, I have two children born on the 18th of different months 1+8= 9 and one on the 27th of another month 2+7=9 so I guess nine is it for me :D

My lucky number is 13... long story actually... but since I'm unlucky with most things anyway I thought it may aswell be my lucky number lol :D

I would say a plain, yet simple unexplainable reason. I have a good reason for picking the number 3,000. Actully, I don't. What the hell. Its lucky!