xisto Community
Dak1ng

Sprint Sucks worst service proveider EVER

Ok, so I've been with Sprint for a while up until a month or two ago. When I moved to central Florida, my Sprint service reception started getting a little crappy, but I didn't mind. I soon got a new phone, The LG Incite to use with my service. After a day of use, the problems started. My phone wouldn't ring when someone was calling me, even though I didn't have it on vibrate or silent! Also, the phone wouldn't show any record of someone calling me! When I did receive calls, there'd usually be a problem, such as the other person not being able to hear me speak, or the other way around! I eventually got fed up and called Sprint :) . They agreed to send me a new phone. Guess what? That one didn't work either! I called one more time. They gave me a third phone, a Samsung Instinct. It worked, but still performed poorly. I went to a Sprint store in Orlando, and they hooked me up with a "new" antenna and some decals that were supposed to help with reception (dumb*****). After I had spent almost $600 trying to repair the service, I called sprint, because I wanted to leave their service. When i talked to the rep., you know that he said? "You're in a low service area, you can quit without any penalty charge." Oh, so they just now tell me? :(:(:D I demanded my money back, and they only wanted to pay up to half of it back. I didn't want anything more to do with them, so I took the money and quit. Sprint really needs to clean up their act. :D Switched to AT&T the next day :D

that's why you need to research before you buy. when i was looking for coverage, i had to base my choice on the high service areas for my specific area. all the companies have that information to hand out to you anytime you ask. it's not their fault. they don't know what area you'll be using your service. you may travel alot. you may have bought a plan while on vacation and don't plan on using it in the area you bought it. who knows. fact still remain, you didn't do your research. it's not their fault. it's yours. consider this a learning experience after spending $600.

on another note, when switching from sprint to another providor, i would have highly recomended verizon. oh well. too late now. verizon is the best service providor in my opinion although i don't even have a cell phone now. why'd you go with spirint in the beginning anyway? they rank up there with t-mobile. what a joke.

Ok, so I've been with Sprint for a while up until a month or two ago. When I moved to central Florida, my Sprint service reception started getting a little crappy, but I didn't mind. I soon got a new phone, The LG Incite to use with my service. After a day of use, the problems started. My phone wouldn't ring when someone was calling me, even though I didn't have it on vibrate or silent! Also, the phone wouldn't show any record of someone calling me! When I did receive calls, there'd usually be a problem, such as the other person not being able to hear me speak, or the other way around! I eventually got fed up and called Sprint :) . They agreed to send me a new phone. Guess what? That one didn't work either! I called one more time. They gave me a third phone, a Samsung Instinct. It worked, but still performed poorly. I went to a Sprint store in Orlando, and they hooked me up with a "new" antenna and some decals that were supposed to help with reception (dumb*****). After I had spent almost $600 trying to repair the service, I called sprint, because I wanted to leave their service. When i talked to the rep., you know that he said? "You're in a low service area, you can quit without any penalty charge." Oh, so they just now tell me? :(:(:D I demanded my money back, and they only wanted to pay up to half of it back. I didn't want anything more to do with them, so I took the money and quit. Sprint really needs to clean up their act. :D
Switched to AT&T the next day :D

Sprint sucks BADLY!!!!My brother and his wife live 500008068976989009780960978 miles apart. currently he is serving time in prison. well it's not really prison but hes not a free man.he has a Motorola razor and she has a razor. she litterely went through 5 phones in just a few month! it was pathetic they all just slowly died.. it kept turning itself on and off and features would randomly stop working. his Motorola was fine for a while but after a while he started having the same problems.and the service is bad. no matter who you would call you would barely get a signal.... while I used my Verizon $20 phone was crystal clear lolzDON'T GET A SPRINT.. insted get a Verizon or an Alltell

my brother used to be with sprint.

i also heard they was a lawsuit with sprint.

apparently they had hidden fees, and fees for when you cancelled your plans with them.

they're service areas are one word .. SUCKY.

Nextel and sprint conjoined which resulted to .. MORE SUCKING.

i honestly think sprint thinks its some tough competition with its apps and being sponsored by this famous person or these famous persons.

ITS NOT WORKING . they may be 3g , but their threeg is horrible. quality over quantity as i always say .

they lost a majority of their money with lawsuits so they make everything overpriced.

something i ponder though is sprint better than metro pcs?

metro pcs may have cheap unlimited plans , but they're surface coverage is limited and their phones.

same with sprint.(?) well i guess i have my two least ranked mobile phone providers.

at&t and Verizon wireless are in the lead :]

Verizon wireless is mostly better than at&t , but the chances of you getting a plan with them is low if you have bad credit.

I'm surprised they just kept giving you phones. Wouldn't they think that the issue would be that the service in that particular area you live in is just bad to begin with? I don't know, I'm not phone-expert, but when you said about your phone issues, poor signal in the area was the first thing I thought of.

Sprint sucks BADLY!!!!
My brother and his wife live 500008068976989009780960978 miles apart. currently he is serving time in prison. well it's not really prison but hes not a free man.

he has a Motorola razor and she has a razor. she litterely went through 5 phones in just a few month! it was pathetic they all just slowly died.. it kept turning itself on and off and features would randomly stop working. his Motorola was fine for a while but after a while he started having the same problems.

and the service is bad. no matter who you would call you would barely get a signal.... while I used my Verizon $20 phone was crystal clear lolz

DON'T GET A SPRINT.. insted get a Verizon or an Alltell

Hmmm, I didn't know that Alltell still exsisted. I thought that it had been bought by Verizon Wireless. Anyway I could be wrong about that. And about them giving you free phones, that is really weird because no other phone company in their right mind would do that (or at least At&t or Verizon wouldn't). Good job on going to At&T, which means you can buy an iPhone and other unlocked cellular devices because of the SIM card :)