xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wana12

Any Good Tool To Insert Flash Animation In Ppt?

hi,friends, my teacher gave a ppt presentation task, I want to insert flash animation to ppt and the beginning and the end of ppt slides. Is this possible? Any tool to make this happen? ps, I use ppt 2003 version. thanks very much.

hi,friends, my teacher gave a ppt presentation task, I want to insert flash animation to ppt and the beginning and the end of ppt slides. Is this possible? Any tool to make this happen? ps, I use ppt 2003 version. thanks very much.

hi, ppt supports avi video, maybe you can convert flash animation to avi video with iwisoft swf to avi converter,which works well for me. good luck.

All you have to do is convert flash presentation in video format. Like mpeg,wmv or avi then look for option in powerpoint that accepts video. Then adjust the video resolution as per your presentation and then add the video inside the presentation. You can find in help file of office about how to add video in powerpoint. But for time, you need to find viedo exporter that supported the video formats in powerpoint version you're using.