xisto Community
FruitRocks

Best Wireless Gaming Mouse

What do you think the best wireless mouse used for gaming is? I'm looking for one under $100, similar to Apple's Magic Mouse (by the way, is that compatible with Windows?). My PC came with a trackpad, unfortunately, which I suck at using.

I have a Razer DeathAdder which is the best mouse I have ever used. This is a very good mouse both for gaming and general use. Razer make a range of different mice - all use the same technology but they're different shapes and designs to fit your hand size, grip type, etc. If you use their configurator to say what style of grip you use and what features you want, it'll tell you which mice would work for you. Based on my use of the DeathAdder I would recommend all of Razer's mice.

Update: It looks like Apple's Magic Mouse doesn't work with Windows, according to Apple's online store. Sorry.

Don't know much about wireless mice but If you are serious about gaming, I'll say go for a wired one. They have much longer life plus they have least response time.My mouse is too old (Logitech MX-518) but I am quite happy with it. :)btw.. Rvalkass is right bout Razor Mice. They are quite good in the looks department. Haven't used them though. They claim to have very good DPI and response timings. If you get a Wireless mice you might consider buying one from Razor. Though I seriously doubt if it'll be under $100Good LuckI'll suggest you go with a Logitech Mice if you don't find any.

About the Magic Mouse: I don't know too much about it, but a quick Google search tells me that you can use it in Boot Camp, so why not on a native Windows machine? I don't think you can take advantage of the gesture features or anything fancy like that, negating any reason to spend money on the Apple tax, but if you really want it, I'm sure that there are a ton of enthusiastic geeks working a way to make it work well in Windows and even Linux.About "gaming" mice in general: I never really understood why there is even such a thing, but I speak from a biased point of view. Being the cheap bum that I am, I don't really want to spend money on Razer peripherals, but I will spend money for Logitech devices simply because they have so many useful and productive features. Aside from an ultra-high DPI specification and the classification of a "gaming" mouse, why would you get one over a full-featured mouse like the Logitech Performance Mouse? Some gaming mice do have the nice ability of adding weights and adjusting DPI on the fly, but is it really worth paying the premium price over a "normal" mouse?