xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ho-oh'sRealm

Do You Like Php?

Thanks a lot, nitin.Drupal is a solid and very scalable system, i have used Joomla before but in my opinion, Drupal is way better and you feel like you're part of a family when learning how to code and learning its inner workings.You're also right that web programming is programming in just a different way, I have used Java as well and most of the concepts one learns by programming such a strict language can be applied across every coding department.PHP is good and if used correctly, you can sure make a name!

I started learning PHP a few weeks ago and it's much easier than I imagined. I like how it is easy to integrate it with HTML to make dynamic webpages. It is also useful when using AJAX's XMLHttpRequest function.Looking back, I don't know how I managed without it!

Hi!@dsiextensionsA lot of web programming languages are like PHP - the source code is written with the HTML markup and the output is rendered with the HTML and viewable in the browser. If you would like to try other programming languages, take a look at Java Server Pages (JSP) and ASP.NET (web apps built on the Microsoft .NET framework that use either C# or Visual Basic .NET).You do not really have to use the XMLHttpRequest object - try to use the jQuery or the Prototype library and you'll soon forget we even had an XMLHttpRequest object ;-)

I'm a fan of PHP too.. Sometimes I hate PHP because i get unidentified errors a lot especially on mysql queries.. Maybe the problem is phpmyadmin.. What can i say i dont know..I started with PHP4 and waiting PHP6.. Lets see what will happen in the future,Regards