xisto Community
alexwhin

Whats The Best Code? www.bpsite.tk

Whats The Best Code?  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

HTML can not be used for game design how can you make a game out of the following HTML CODES?

<html> </html> - Opening and closing html tags<body> </body> - Opening and closing body tags<title> </title> - Opening and closing title tags<br /> - line breaks<p> - paragraph breaks???<font><a href></a>

Thats just a couple of the HTML codes it is NOT POSSIBLE To MAKE ANY PROGRAM WITH HTML ALONE! HTML IS JUST FOR PLACING CONTENT ON A PAGE!!

Really a lot of these aren't even in the same class of purpose.We've got markup languages which go hand-in-hand with client and server-side scripting languages which can also function outside a web browser, in a terminal. Then we've got C# and possibly C++ by the looks of things whose purposes are programming! The poll is illogical, and so I cannot vote on it. If we had a race between XHTML and HTML, a race between PHP and Perl, a race between Javascript and other EMCIAscripts, and a race between C++ and BASIC, then it'd be logical.

I think PHP is the best coding language out there. For the reasons its safe. It's not to hard to work with if you know some basics of C+. Its a really cool lanugage to learn. Alot of people just don't want to take the time to learn new things so they have people like me design their website for them. But hey i'm not complaining lol i get money out of the deal. Plus i have always loved designing websites. Started when i was 13 and never got out of it. Just kept going at it and eventually i got really good at and people started helping me get business and i love it so much. My family couldn't be more happier with me and i found something that i will be doing for the rest of my life .