xisto Community
Nameless_

Why Is Trap17 Just So Popular On Search Engines... And seem to do so well in SEO, especially on Google?

Subdomains doesn't matter that much but that,that much users are posting here is true and that is the hardest thing to make if you want to be popular on search engines.I am sure OpaQue wants more users,to get more money,and buy more servers.So he need to work but i am not sure how much big work he have behind public.There needs to be some secret , it is not simple to get popular on search engines.If i search on macedonian for Xisto i would find tons of topics from macedonian forums where i can see people which are loving it so much because they got domain.That says that mycents are one reason.I think trap have budget and they are optimizing this website and making tricks with database.Other reason are sites with reviews.Have you seen this on Google:
That links say that maybe they are paying to Google to get better position there.

Wow... I never knew that Xisto is bribing Google to put them in a better position... :) But thanks for the info. And yeah, I suppose that the fact that many subdomains are .trap17.com makes a difference too... as well as everyone posting... Hmm. So I'll have to make a successful forum if I want to be successful in Search Engine Optimization then. :D

But I reckon Opaque's doing a pretty good job making Xisto known though. Or else Xisto wouldn't have been the first place I came to host my site and domain and learn other computer stuff. :(