xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
-Sky-

The Chronicals Of Niko! By Kel-F (GamerTag: ComRadKeL)

Posted Image

The Chronicals of Niko!

Well, well, well....it seems as though Niko is a despising character in GTA IV...look at this...he has just woken up from his nice 6 hour sleep and he all of a sudden despises you....wait, did you wake him up!? :( First, he's happy flying on his bed (sleeping...) and now, on the second picture, he despies you for being in his face...yes, when he just woke up. (not a good sign)

Before:
Posted Image

After:
Posted Image
^ ahh gawd...he's sorta tired still, BACK OFF ! :D

OK, so now Niko is up (standing...only just..damn, must of had a hell of a night last night! :)
Posted Image
...ok, so now...he's fully awake, he now despies you for stearingg at him...(he hates that...)
Posted Image
Now then, he's still a little weak, drunk and has a little bit of a hangover...
Posted Image
(yet he still despies you....)
So, he goes to someone's car...
Posted Image
(not his obviously...I mean, look what he does to the poor vehicle...)
Posted Image
^ "WaaayyyyYA!" (Karate chop on a vehicles window?!?!
Posted Image
^ Niko: "Finally...I can now go see Roman...though I have a little bit of a weevey headache... -:
-{TO BE CONTINUED...}- - More of "The Chronicals of Niko" still to come! :D

Comments so far??

Todays Screenshots of GTA IV (All about Niko Bellic!)

Posted Image

♪♪ Rollin' down the highway, speedin nice nd fast...when a cop pulls us over nd asks 4 our badge' ♪♪

Posted Image

Cops are after me and a facking vehicle (my old vehicle) blew up! :)

Posted Image

Sheet, looks like I gon busted ma damn *bottom*' tires!

Posted Image

Comments?

(Continuing from "The Chronicals of Niko Bellic!")

wowlooks like GTA finally has some good human graphic, and you make those screenshot talked in funny story :)now since he had woke up, take some walk, how about making some story at his quest moment? it would be good :(

Edited by FouGilang (see edit history)

Sure. :) I do the pics of Niko on Single player but, eh. :D Thanks for your positive comments, much appreciated. Will get some more up later on. :(

Some nice images/graphics there. Though some of the cars do not look great. But I think a video would also be Awesome. What happened on the last image? Did you get shot at much :)?

No, I did a burnout for like 5 minutes, and waited till they popped. :D I was driving qith those tires for 15 minutes, so I figured I'd try race a train, but the train got away! :( (goddamnit! >.<) So I thought *insert-bad-words-used-in-positive-ways* it. :) Anyway, I figured I would never catch the train so I drove off the train tracks and started driving on the road with busted tires! :D

-{More to come!}-

Edited by -Sky- (see edit history)

The Chronicals of Niko continues soon.

When will TCoN continue?: Within a week or so, I will have many many screenshots to share with everyone!

The Chronicals of Niko continues, with more great screenshots! Fornow, I only have 1 good screenshot, and will share with you all. :)

Posted Image

Comments?

Nice stuff, Kel. Though I think you should get a better RAM and graphics card (I don't know if you do), and try to increase these textures a little bit if possible, textures provide almost no lag at all. Still, good you found out how to disable the ugly blur and... 'you injured your friend'. You better don't do that much times or when you call LJ he'll refuse to hang out with you.Good luck with your IV.

Thanks SV. Though my Graphics Card is fine. Remember, I have an NVIDIA GeForce 8400GS and GeForce 9800GT. :) The only components that need a serious upgrade is my RAM and processor.

Try to overclock these with a better cooling and you'll have much more FPS too! :) For example the 8500GT (512MB version) sucks balls for games as I would only get around 20FPS on IV, then I overclocked it to its feet with STOCK cooling and it's now way faster and so are other games, but on Summer or when the weather is hot, temperature is a little of a problem: Noisy PC and some stunning 80?C. Though I'm not worried, I heard this graphics card handles more. /Should I do some Chronicles too?\ :o

Ahh, I see. But overclocking too much will mess it up big time. Just make sure you have good airflows.

/Should I do some Chronicles too?\ :)

Sure. You can upload some also! :o Please do.

Here we go, as thenotsogoodtrickster requested from GTAGaming.com, HUD and Radar removed. :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Well, I hope you like them! :P I don't think I can get any better ones then those. (I could take some of Island of Liberty, but it'd be too laggy with my crap 1GB of RAM. :D

More coming soon!

Edited by -Sky- (see edit history)

ah, after month of waiting it's finally updated :Pi think you put the wrong bbcode there? those images are should be clickable to see the full image, aren't they? :Panyway, how do you make your car "jump" in the 4th picture? and i like your 3rd picture, that's quite a nice fast turn o_owhat's with that all red picture? wasted? :D and the map... it's rather small compared to san andreas (i think...)