xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hulunes

Chinese New Year ,today thx for celebrating...

huh,today is a veeeeeeeeeery special day to all the Chinese all over the world,when is the Spring Festival.it just the real new year of China by the lunar calendar to 2005,called rooster year.around 1.2G chinese people celebrate in this day,to reunion and enjoy themselves with their relative.i am happy too,because i can go home with my family to celebrate new year(the reason that my school is not in my hometown and due to the holiday,i could go home).umm,it was report that about 1.8T cellphone SMS have sent in this morning.certainly,mobile company is very busy all the morning... :D and so interesting is that google celebrate as well:

Posted Image

er,chinese spring festival is just like Christmas day of westen country,which is why so many people celebrate for it... :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR & HAPPY SPRING FESTIVAL to you,not only the chinese in Xisto community. :D

haha happy new year everyone, nothing to special cause its in febuary but still happy new year. :D

actually its not february. it is January 1st on the LUNAR calendar which is when CHINESE new year is celebrated. And it may not be special to you but it is special to 1/3 of the worlds population that will celebrate Chinese New Year. During chinese new year, they get like 2 weeks off work/school. It is a big thing in China (and other asian countries).

hehehe... I heard about it on television... I'm travelling... I desire a happy new year for you... It's never late for doing something... I hadn't my account here when the new year (our) came but now I have so I can desire you guys a happy new year :D... See you guys soon... And google always does something nice with its logo... that's pretty cool!

Happy Chinese New Year to everyone aswell... did everybody celebrate nicely? Everyone enjoying those red packets? lol :D

Happy Chinese New Year Everyonegung hey fa choi(or if you speak mandarin)gong shi fa caiAnd I can't type the chinese out for you because my computer changes the encoding... And i'm even using XP...I'll try: 恭喜發財GR....

hi every1 :D gong xi fai cai !! happy chinese new year ~

gung hey fa choi(or if you speak mandarin)

actually it's gung hey fart choi :D

althought "fart" is not that good but i think it's pronouced like that in mandarin :D

btw .. dooga where r u from ?

thanks for everyone here who celebrate the chinese new year with me.indeed this is a great day for us the chinese...we are very happy yesterday and all have a good meal too for this day.thx again...so kindly u are,hehe.i think that the chinese rooster year will bring forturn to you.thx...good luck!

恭喜发财!鸡年吉祥!

hi every1 :D gong xi fai cai !! happy chinese new year ~

actually it's gung hey fart choi :D

althought "fart" is not that good but i think it's pronouced like that in mandarin :D

btw .. dooga where r u from ?

48829[/snapback]

actually it's not. dooga's spelling (and your original one) sounds closer.