xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TommaiLee

Hello

Hello, My name is Jeff, my girlfriend is participating in a top web model award online and I would really love her to win.

Please visit http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and vote for Angel.

I would really appreciate if you refer your friends to vote as well.

As an appreciation, if my girl wins I will make a video of my g/f thanking all the ones in this forum who voted?

Thanks so much

Jeff Thompson

Hello and welcome to Xisto forums here you wil find all the entertainemt and the news and everything you need to get hosted like a pro with the best servers i have meet until now the Xisto and Xisto - Web Hosting server. I have added my vote for your girlfriend, she is very very good looking congratulations and she is winning rigth now but be careful because Dolores is very pretty too and she is close in the votation to your girlfriend and tell me I have a question to you because I see that you are actually newbie and you have only a post...if you signed up to Xisto.com only to win votes to your girlfriend you are violating the rules in this forum...but maybe you only make your welcome more plesure to all of us because the votation is really a pleasure and believe me your girlfriend is very very good looking and maybe she will win....but You feel happy for this? I mean she is winning and you maybe are happy for her, but you are comfortable with other men watch your girlfriend? I maybe are very jealous but I have to say that in your country maybe are different culture and this is normal so if that is the case ignore my question.Welcome to Xisto you wil get a lot of fun posting here but remember to make good and quality post to be alright with the rules and make a lot of mycents and change them to hosting or domains and make your websites projects reality. I am very grateful to all the Xisto and Xisto.com members and staff because I was very very sad with the free web hosting services where you are a slave of the administrator who only want that you came mad and paid their "cheap" hosting plans that only solutionate you part of the problems and let you very much to desire. Enjoy this forum because the service given here is unique in all the world I dont know about another page which gave you free web hosting only for get fun writing to incredible people all the day. But I have to warn you don?t try to take advantage copying and pasting from another website because that wil bring you a lot of troubles here, believe me that is the reason because I have negative balance now when I am writing you. So welcome again and congratulations for your girlfriend, she is very and very pretty...

Welcome TommaiLee to Xisto. It greats to hear that your girlfriend is having a great life as well as you. I hope you enjoy this board/forum as much as I did and still do :(. Its great fun to be on talking to Guru's on the same level and maybe learning something new. (If your lucky everyday :D)

Below I have provided the most important links you will ever need on this forum these include the Read Me, Forum Rules, Credit System Online & The Xisto story of how this wonderful community started up :).

Important Links:

Xisto Read Me

Forum Rules

Credit System V3.0 Online

The Xisto Story

I would now just like to say enjoy the board to its full extent :D

Any problems just reply here it won't hurt for a couple of days :D

- Ash.

Hello and welcome to Xisto. Ash has said it all but I'll sum it up.

The objective here is post, well for money. You can register an account at Xisto Hosting with the same email as here and earn myCENTS for big, non spammy posts. :) You can buy hosting with that money, every 100myCENTS get converted into real US Dollars and deposited onto Xisto. Paypal, creditcard, etc are also accepted.

You can get support of pre-sales, questions, how to host a website, etc on the Xisto Category.

Have fun! :(